Post pics of you Stadium Truck here!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha, yea...I dont like abreviations until I acutally know what they mean. LOL.

Its very late here now 2:27 am lol and I came across this thread and decided to post a pic of my new stadium truck an Rc10 GT Plus.

badass7zj.jpg

Man, i forgot how those bodies looked... Mine is all hacked up on the engine side to fit the bigger exhaust...

LoL I got another body with it that probally looks like yours, Someday I want to get one that I can paint, for now though this one is in good shape and will work for now :)

:mex:

For a spur gear they now make them out of kevlar. They are just as strong as the ti, but they will actualy last longer and mesh better. The metal on metal wears away faster then the plastic or kevlar on metal.

I have not yet seen a kevlar spur for the rc10gt or the nitro rustler...

Here's mine. RC10GT. All stock so far...

gt1.JPG

gt2.JPG

Last edited:
heres my newest edition.. rc10gt with a bunch of rpm stuff..
DSC00739.jpg

Hey beason could you post some pics of it naked.

my jato new 2 month's ago

016.jpg
I'll try and get new pic in a few day's

That is a sweet truck Beason looks like you take good care of it. I need to get some aggressive tires like you have on the rear so I can go do some rooster tails :jet:

Jesse, i can send ya some... My big block will tear em up, and i only use paddles on the dirt... I have some dirt paws for the rear on blue rpm rims and trac ta gators up front on the same blue rims... lemme know if you are interested... i can get some pics if you want...

Oh yeah, how much would you want for them?? I'm defiently intrested but very broke lol but let me know anyway :)

accualy i just got it.. havent even drivin it yet.. but I'm sure those tires will hook up nicely in the grass.. but they dont last long on gravle or concrete

Back