Pictures?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres is a couple pics of my latest body....i know its not a buggy pic...but it goes on a buggy....

NEW 06 MAJESTIC BODY FOR MBX5....done for kenny moore ....hope you like it:)

click image for larger pic

th_KENNYBODY3.jpg

th_KENNYBODY2.jpg

th_KENNYBODY1.jpg

That is a good looking body. I need to make a new one!

thanks ....i enjoy doing them alot....got about 4 more headed my way and one i'm doing now....i'll post em up if you guys care to see them....

:)

We care, we care!!!

pete4jpg.jpg

pete3jpg.jpg

pete2jpg.jpg

pete1jpg.jpg

thats the 1st 1/10th i've done in a while!....i forgot how tight some of those areas get....

you should try doing a 1/18, those are murder!!

i bet...and funny thing is i have one to do now....my best friends little boy got a new clear body for his at x-mas....lol....and he wants flames...roflmao

here was my 1st 1/18 body, it didint come out too well...
just make sure you turn down the PSI very low....
picture0713zj.jpg

i fifgured there was a trick to it....looking forward to the challenge

very nice bro....i like the flag alot....

mp 777 pics

heres some pics of my mp777 that i bought off ebay, its nearly finnished, just waiting for a few little things, can't wait to run it,
gonna get a proline crowd pleazer with custom paint, yellow wabash wheels with proline crime fighter(m2)
specktrum DSM radio system is en route aswell!!!!! :)

Attachments

• SANY0020.JPG
    SANY0020.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 127
  • SANY0022.JPG
    SANY0022.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 104
looks good, what kind of engine is that?

I will have some updated pics of my buggy soon, I am rebuilding it from the chassis up, got alot of hopups to add on:)

i had 2 rebuild this from the chassis up, was good actually, mp 777 is an easy buggy to work on, it was described on ebay as mint condition, only run up tarmac road, when i got it it was far from mint, looked like it'd done a few meeting and just been jetwashed, was a rolling chassis.
the motor is an RB S7, never run 1 before, got it for 100 quid with 1/4 gallon through it, hopefully its a screamer!!!!!

what buggy do u have?

is yours the ofna 9.5 at the start?

Lumpy, are those decals or painted into the lid? Quite a few guys here with tat's if your inked, post in the general area. Zandor is working on a sleeve.

Back