Pictures?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres one of mine all mounted up

my062.jpg

and a couple of the latest husky paint on a majectic CRT body....

th_post5.jpg

th_post4.jpg

th_post2.jpg

th_post1.jpg

here is a few of my ofna's.. and a wrecked one :(

th_3e269bff.gif

th_Picture106.gif

th_Picture105.gif

th_Picture104.gif

th_9094cbf1.gif

Husky, what kind of mill is under there?

husky24tn said:
heres one of mine all mounted up

my062.jpg
OMG that Lidz.net body looks AWESOME on that buggy!!!!!!!!! Oh, and how are those Komodo Dragon ll's on the track? or did you not try them yet lol, they look new.

the motor on there is a novarossi EB MOD P5X....w/ a noccer s3 pro cooling head

BEN,.....the body in the pic is a LIDZ body done by josh langness....i copy from him because he does such an awsome job....i love his work

the k2's are awsome...i like the med/soft to start and if the track starts to blue groove i'll run the super softs....in my area of the country they work awsome....most of our tracks are sand/clay/dirt mix.....the red stuff....lol

those k2's in the pic are new...but its not the only set i've had.....hehehe

I didn't think it was because it didn't have the signature "LIDZ" on the windshield area. Looks great either way!

Husky, Have you tried the Panther Step pins on hard track??? trim every other pin off the edges and they rock....
I stopped buying the K2s altogether...I have one set I use for the rear when I want to let it slide a lil more..
Nice rig/paint/mill

vbgagnon said:
I didn't think it was because it didn't have the signature "LIDZ" on the windshield area. Looks great either way!

yeah i ragged him about that myself....lol

plaid....haven't tried that ....i'll have to give it a shot ...i have 2 sets in a box here....i'll try em and see this year....got any pics of how your cutting them?

thanks,
mitch

That sucks, you pay the guy and he doesn't even sign it! OH well it still looks awsome!

vbgagnon said:
Thats not a lidz body. Its a husky body.
haha gotcha :D jk, i saw it already on my other forum on RCCA. Thats how I knew. Also, he used his signature "Mugen Seiki" symbol on the sides.

Buggyracer28 said:
OMG that Lidz.net body looks AWESOME on that buggy!!!!!!!!! Oh, and how are those Komodo Dragon ll's on the track? or did you not try them yet lol, they look new.

I'll second that... that is one of the nicest looking bodies I have ever seen...
:cheers:

Here you go. MBX-5 Prospec with an OS MAX VZB, an a JP-1 pipe.

how come those pipes have a whole between the exit pipe and the body of the pipe?

the exit hole in the pipe is next to that hole your seeing....they put those in there to strengthen the stinger of the pipe

Jammin is known for doing that. It really makes them a lot stronger!

yes it does....i wish ofna would do an 086 that way....lol

where can i get my mits on some of those fuel line holders i see on everyone lines? have looked high and low! thanks.

I really like the look of the last two pics. Nice graphics with the OFNA logo.

Back