Pictures?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evan811

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
The offical buggy picture thread!!

I didint see another one already started, do I started my own...
Heres my Ofna 9.5...Pro Line Crime Fighters, (Best tires on the market!)pretty much stock, upgraded front CVD's...

Last edited:
Mines in 100 pieces now so ill just post up this one.

Attachments

• DSC02361.jpg
    DSC02361.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 310
blakebuggy.gif

DSC00722.gif

hyper 7 pcr with hot bodies .26, panther tires, cvds, ect..

Nice buggy beason, here is another one of beason's....
Before...
pile_o_parts1.jpg

After...
dscf00011.gif

Here's my buddies MBX-5 Prospec
DSCF0007.gif

Last edited:
beason, that looks great! Love the tires. Bet you get tons of traction with those! LOL.

Here's my stock Mayhem RTR before I got it all dirty:
dscf00062pc.jpg

Hey speed how do you like running that novarossi 21bf? Just curious how hot does ur temp run when your on just rims beason?

Here is my PCR grabbing some hang time!!

4169P1010007.jpg

And this one getting some bunny love

4169bunny.jpg

Hot Bodies Lightning (first version) buggy when I bought it from a forum member (in March 2005):
2005-0318-HBBuggyReceiver.JPG

After installing stuff I had around:
2005-0318-HBBuggyFinishedExhaustSide.JPG

Buggy now (October 2005):
2005-1024-BuggyBodyOffTop.jpg

2005-1024-BuggyBodyOnExhaust.jpg

OFNA 9.5 front shocks all around, OFNA blazer wheels/tires, OS 21 RG, Hitec 645MG steering and throttle, HPI ribbed pipe and savage header.

Not quite as pretty as some of yours, but it gets the job done!

2005-0911-BuggyInFlight.jpg

OFNA buggy basher said:
Hey speed how do you like running that novarossi 21bf? Just curious how hot does ur temp run when your on just rims beason?

yeah, i was running on rims the other day, it was a blast!!! but it ran really hot....i had to shut it off, my best guess would be that it wasn't going fast enough to get enough air through the vent holes....who knows, probably my poopy Force 26 :shrug:

you put your buggy on ths stove top?! yuk!!! hahah

My 777 Sp2.

Now has a Novarossi P5 in it.

777-10.jpg

Thats funny. My post vanished.
Here's another.
My Kyosho 777 SP2.
777paint.jpg

evan811 said:
you put your buggy on ths stove top?! yuk!!! hahah

Considering my work table looks like a LHS exploded on it, it was the only flat surface around... my wife kind of looked at me funny though.

Seeing alot of rb concept mills. How do you guts like them. Are they comparable to the rossi p5?

Heres my dads and my Kyosho MP777 SP1. Its powerd by a Collari B3 and has Dragon Racing CNC Machined Chassis braces.

27ee1fdb.jpg

d208b777.jpg

45a74b10.jpg

41168586.jpg

Here's my baby.. Mugen MBX5 Prospec...

mbx5.gif

Last edited:
i was trying to drift and it wasn't working out to well.. it got warm but not to bad it was mostly idle and blips to get it to slide.. vb waht you do to my buggy?? lol.. nice rides guys!!

i was drifting right after it rained, so the street was wet, i was drifting around my whole court, it was awesome!!

Bet ur temp was sky high. These big blocks shouldent run for more than like 7 seconds at real high rpms. When I'm bashing and in a big open area I like to count out to 5-7 so i dont toast my engine. Its hard not to run WOT when you have a large open area but thats what you gotta do. NOw when I'm at the track I could care less and I'm barely ever at WOT anyways.

you mean its bad to go wide open throttle on a force 26 for more then 7 seconds?
why?

Back