Sold / Found Pay It Forward

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lykan,takeittothemax,dom,and super maxx I'm really sorry bout the wait. your stuff is now on the way(sent out monday the 3rd)
I'm really sorry about the delay but i couldnt get to the post office till monday. again very sorry should get your stuff soon.

bbtg

No problem man.. this is like a mail at your leisure type thing. You won't hear any complaints about giving your stuff away from me.

no problem at all

I'm getting it free can complain a bit take ur time whenever is good for u is fine with me

thanks

Take it to the maxx, I pm'd you, I need you paypal account name.

mods can you clean up any post that peps have posted things to give away that are (gone payed it foward)if its gone there is no need to keep it in here.

zaang, do you still have that pullstarter? Mine broke yesterday and I'm kinda short on cash...

Originally posted by X_Gamer7
zaang, do you still have that pullstarter? Mine broke yesterday and I'm kinda short on cash...

i think he said its gone cazz i think hes the one i asked for it also

i have an old piston sleeve if anybody wants to practice their porting.

Originally posted by FRIDGE
i have an old piston sleeve if anybody wants to practice their porting.

what motor are they for

would they work in a megatech or traxxas .15
and would they be good how they are there not like blown up or anything

i need a piston and sleve for a .15 and megatech

I`ll give you my piston sleeve but it`s for a trx .15.

guys i gave away a glow ignitor. i do have a pull starter for a .21 engine the pullstart is in good condition. first come first served

hey guys i got a pullstart for an xtm 24.7, i think it will fit the hpi .21bb too?

bryan

Zaang, I will take the pullstarter for the .21 engine. Mine broke and I'm short on cash (spent it on golf money). Thanx, I'll PM you.

i can respect the fact that you spent all your money on golf. i do the same alot of times ya i still have it pm me your address and i will get it out to you

hey diver and take it to the maxx have you recived the glow plug ignitors just wondering my wife sent them out and i think she put her name on them????

I have been quietly sitting back watching this thread.
Its a great idea and is a wonderful way to show your appreciation for the hobby. It never hurts to share with others that may need something and its also a great feeling to give out of the kindness of your heart.

Its great to see people opening their parts box and giving freely to those who need their offerings. Its also interesting to see how people react to free stuff. Most people that have accepted offerings do so sparingly and with grace. Then there are those that ask or try to get everything they possible can.

I have also been watching people that say they have something to give while asking others for their offerings but never seem to pony up.

Its the givers choice who they donate their offerings to. If you feel someone is abusing the system, remember, you have a choice. If you are constantly asking for offerings, remember people read every post and know who you are.

This thread is a good idea. Lets just hope that people who take you up on your offerings are in need of them and not just collecting free stuff.

JMHO
-Ed

Originally posted by zandor22
hey diver and take it to the maxx have you recived the glow plug ignitors just wondering my wife sent them out and i think she put her name on them????

Zandor, yes just got it yesterday. Sorry, I got swamped with work and forgot to say thankyou so ...

THANK YOU ZANDOR!

Originally posted by zandor22

yes got it today well it came earlier this week dad said be he just remebered to tell me today

i sent u a email did u get it?

but

THANKS ALOT I APPRECIATE IT

couldn't agree with you more fasteddy.....there is like two that are getting more than thay should. i have donnated to one of them. you all can see who. be sure to read all post befor you pay it foward....to all members this is not what can i get for free site once you get it give it a rest. quit asking for more let others in on this even if you need it. we are not going to supply you with free stuff. if you abuse it we will know. not only will you be looked down opond. it will hurt you in the long run when you need info.so members that all ready recived things back off. don't ask for more.....................................zandor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back