Sold / Found Pay It Forward

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domination

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Givers;
This is the place to post things you are willing to give away out of the goodness of your own heart without judgement for who receives it. At different points in our lives we have more and at others we have less. If you have some R/C part sitting around you no longer use, perhaps from a car you no longer have, considering giving them to one of your fellow R/Cers who can't afford or find those parts any more. Lets try to keep the "everyones just saying gimme gimme gimme" threads to a minimum. We have no right to judge someones need.

Receivers:
Let's try this again. Please try to keep the "I wants" to a minimum. People will post what they have available. If you are desperate for something, post that. Thats what this thread is here for! Please post a thank you to those who so generously gave away what was theirs.

P.s. Got this from Freak e-maxx1 at RCZ

This is a thread for people to post things to be given away and people to respond to THOSE PARTS ONLY DO NOT post i WANT, i NEED, I'm LOOKIN FOR things in this thread if you are looking for parts make a thread of your own this is not a place for that Thank You

Ill start it off this is what i have to offer up for free for who ever needs it

6 stock red T-MAXX used springsGIVEN AWAY

Stock 2.5 exhuast manifoldGIVEN AWAY

New unused Kyosho engine mounts

New in package two 8x14 duratrax bearings

New in package two 5x10 duratrax bearings

NEW GIVAWAYS

New Still inpackage 2 Blue T/E-MAXX RPM wear/skid platesGIVEN AWAY

Kyosho Ultima Slipper pads

Kyosho ultima bellcranks with draglink i belive there may be a part or 2 missing out of the package

I believe i have 3 sets of stock T-MAXX A-armsGIVEN AWAY

MODS/ADMINS IF THISIS AGAINST THE RULES I'm SORYY PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT IS

Last edited:
if needed

i have some old nitrohawk parts if anyone needs them i will give them the part i will help out a fellow rcer

Well I have 2 glow plug ignitors that connect to a battery. They have about 2 foot leads on them, one has alligator clips.

SOunds sweet Domination........This is actually a cool thing that one of the other fourm's I frequent does. THey've got a freebie forum for regular members to give their stuff away. One mans trash turly can be another mans treasure. I'll go through my stuff when I'm back in town on buisness to c what I have to give away.

Peace

hey bill61 please give me a pm i could use one of those cuz i just bought my car and I'm spenden hundreds on d batteries. i aint got nothing yet except for old batteries sorry.:\

o sorry domination:rolleyes: I'm in need for some kind of glow ignitor:eyes:

tbsleeper E-mail me at
I will e-mail you my address then you can send me a letter with your address on it and I can send the glow ignitor to you. I tried to give one of these away before and the guy was paranoid about giving out his address. This way you will have my address for peace of mind, and I will be able to send it to you. Which one do you want the one with aligator clips or just bare wires?

Last edited:
Alright freebie Savage parts Just someone pay shipping and it's all yours.

1 Full set of savage 21 springs the orange or red ones whatever they look like to you.
2. GPM Brake hub assembly the one for the Hot bodies brake conversion.

Alright,I have a GPM yank eliminator I've had for a couple of years and never used,anyone interested?I also have some sort of carb spacer/intercooler deal?I have no idea what it fits,something with a 10mm carb?

Yank eliminator is gone

Last edited:
just postin a thanx to domination....great asset to the rcnt community good deal! thank you domination

No takers for polishing or removal of annodizing? First 12 posters here will get it for free, just take care of the postage. Regardless, it's still up for grabs.

Originally posted by Diver6127
No takers for polishing or removal of annodizing? First 12 posters here will get it for free, just take care of the postage. Regardless, it's still up for grabs.

HERE HERE>...I'll return the favor twice over bro. I've got a Fantom Racing pipe with a finish that's starting to come offf near the header. I'd love it if you could polish it as described and will pay shipping both ways for ye.

Originally posted by 30%NitroBoy

HERE HERE>...I'll return the favor twice over bro. I've got a Fantom Racing pipe with a finish that's starting to come offf near the header. I'd love it if you could polish it as described and will pay shipping both ways for ye.

You have PM.

You da man Diver....

I'll check the entire garage tomorrow and post everything I have that's collecting dust that I can spare for the regular members of the forum.

Domination, great idea on the tread bro. Props to you.

Thanx nuttin like the feeling of helpin someone out in a pinch

I have 2 sets of car tires and a 26mm ferrari body(has a few holes though)

also have a quart of 20% gas

I have a nice set of proline Road Rage Buggy tires, glued on Losi
rims, Lots of life left, great for street use for a Losi or Associated
Buggy.
I took them off my XXX buggy.
I'll pay shipping if you can't afford it.
Rob
Send me a PM if interested.
This was a good idea DOM!!

Last edited:
I have to change what I said...They will only fit a losi buggy!!
associated rear will fit not the front

Originally posted by c496
I have 2 sets of car tires and a 26mm ferrari body(has a few holes though)

also have a quart of 20% gas

are these 26 mm rims?? pm me if they are i could use a pair for some experimenting

These are like new tires. can't anyone use these?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back