Sold / Found Pay It Forward

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys i want in on this!!
i have mostly proline stuff. upper and lower arms shock towers. i have some old t-maxx arms as well. thats all for now ill make a more detailed list after work. later

bbtg

Hey bigboys if those are t-maxx towers ill take em

bigboystoysguy, if those are proline 2.5 arms and are as wide or wider than my stock arms, ill take them

sorry guys lykan jumped on those. i have more than 4 uppers and more than four lowers so if lykan doesn't want them all ill share the rest of them. hey dom there trx 2.5 stock towers if you want them there yours!! now i also have one front body mount and one rear body mount never used, one set fr bulks stock and one set rear bulks stock. still got 3 lower 1st gen t-maxx arms and 4 upper 1st gen t-maxx arms.(fairly heavy use but there not broken soo...)

bbtg

hey bigboystoy, i will take them f&r bulks off ur hands, i need another set, that is why my maxx aint running right now.

bryan

ok shock towers, arms, bulks, and body mounts are all spoken for!! this is realy cool i like this thread!! (bump)

i have a pullstarter off of a duratrax axis torq .21. would probably work with other .21's as well and a few misc suspension pins and a slightly bent rear shock tower for said axis. also have an sg crankshaft from an xtm 24.7 engine.

Email me

[email protected]
or pm me

I'll pay shipping because...........because i can! :bling:

Zang, i still have the Losi XXX tires. Proline roadrage.
They will only fit that buggy. Glued on losi dishes.

Ratzo, if you can't find someone to send those tires/wheels to, I could use them. :classic:

darn it ratz i was hoping for some 17mm hex rims thanks for the reply though bud.

Still have all the stuff i mentioned above.

i also have a couple of c cell size glow ignitors just cheap ones i got with an rtr but they work and are in great shape i like to keep them for just in case but i have 2 and i will give one away.

Great for Backups or for new nitro guys who need em.

Miliyarymaxx you have a pm.

This is a great idea guys please don't let it die. If i find any additional stuff i will post it.

Glow Ignitor Gone (Payed It Forward) (Stang got it)

Last edited:
i still have some nitrohawk part free to anyone that could use them just drop me a pmnitrohawk part gone

Last edited:
z

did u give away the glow igniters already i need one dont got one

and stang

what do u have for the hawk

Pedester, send me a PM with your address.

sorry the glow ignitor went quick

i have 2 glow ignitors ofna ones 1 d cell and one c cell to give away.
c-cell gone payed it forwardD-cell gone payed it forwardd-cell is gone payed it foward

Last edited:
Zaang,
I replied to your pm about the glow ignitor, I see that TAKE/it/TO/the/MAXX needs it so if you could pass the information on to him I'm sure he would appreciate it.
I will pm him also.

Originally posted by zandor22
i have 2 glow ignitors ofna ones 1 d cell and one c cell to give away.
c-cell gone payed it forward

d cell still availible ? might need one still

ahh i finally have something! hpi RS4-3 1 front and 1 rear shock tower. they are plastic from when it was stock.

this thread has definately fallen to far down the ladder. lets revive it

i still have a crankshaft for an xtm 24.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back