Sold / Found Pay It Forward

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue RPM A-arms Payed forward..will have more after I sort out our parts.

I'm not looking for maxx parts, I am hoping this will work as Good Karma. Maybe if my boat dies, ill get a tow. If my car dies, I'll get a jump.

Or maybe, It will let the good guys out there know, that albiet rare, there are a few truly good guys left.

Sometimes it's discouraging, but all that's worthwhile when you help somone out and get to see the smile on their face.

please lets not lose sight on what is the importance here. moderation is key. i personally got a st aof shock towers for my storm and i thought that was amazing. i have also given away quite a bit. mostly glow ignitors and pulstarts. i still do have the crankshaft for the xtm 24.7 i guess you can't even give those away:) have fun with this guys and don't abuse it and everyone will get along great.

Guys - I'm closing this thread and suggesting you start another one. I'm tired of clicking on 'NO' 149 times just so I can delete one single response.

I'm suggesting 1 of 2 things, either make an indvidual post for whatever you are giving away, and let the result be in that single thread. Start it with the title: PayItForward: Tmaxx Parts

Or, dont post anything at all to give away since people just dont know how to act. Which would SUCK!

Etc Etc

This way, we can more easily manage the BS that goes on. I really am tired of cleaning this thread up.

This is by far one of the nicest things people have done on this site and just a damn shame that people have to trash it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back