Sold / Found My little sale....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
olds97_lss said:
Yeah, mine on my HB Lightning wouldn't allow the OS 21 RG starter to fit either... then they met with a dremel and now all is good. ;)
I considered doing that but then I would compromise the threads that are needed to screw into.

Mine wasn't close enought to hurt the threads.

That sucks. It seems to be a good engine in my buggy... or like it will be.

olds97_lss said:
Mine wasn't close enought to hurt the threads.

That sucks. It seems to be a good engine in my buggy... or like it will be.
Then Buy mine as back up!!!!

would that engine fit in hyper 7 with stock hyper mounts?

If you got the adjustable ones yes. I had a picco 26 pullstart in mine. But I did remove the one of the discs

jon2 said:
Then Buy mine as back up!!!!

I would if I had the dough... but I won't have it for a few weeks.

I have quite a few spare parts for the OS 21 RG... Kind of sucks.

jon2 wil that body fit a rustler/nitro sport truck?? thanks!!

jon2, interested in a trade for one the Rd pipes i have for the savage??? if so, send me an email to work out a deal...

beason said:
jon2 wil that body fit a rustler/nitro sport truck?? thanks!!
not sure dude. It says it will fit the RC10GT. I bought in hopes to put it on the XXX-NT. I am sure I could have made it work but its gone now.

Let me know if you want it.

Jon

i dont need it right now.. the body i got is ok.. i need a savage body first.. would be nice to try a paint job on.. need the practice.. but I'm low on dough so i guess ill have to let it go.. hey that rhymed!!

To The Top.

XBOX is negotiable as with everything else now.

can i get a pic or link of the body please??

edit: if you think it will fit the rustler/nitro sport without to much modification I'm interested.. pm me maby we can work out a trade.. how thick is it?? .040?? thanks..

Last edited by a moderator:
beason said:
can i get a pic or link of the body please??

edit: if you think it will fit the rustler/nitro sport without to much modification I'm interested.. pm me maby we can work out a trade.. how thick is it?? .040?? thanks..
I will get a few of it today so I will post pics of it then. I will get the thickness as well.

Jon

/\
/ \
/ \
||
||
Raise It Up

Ok Fellas the XBOX Package will be 320 for this week only shipped. I will use UPS 2 day delivery with 500 INS. Tracking will be supplied. If this is not sold it will be EBAYED soon after.

Make an offer!!!

Thanks

Jon2

Bump fellas. That XBOX gotta go. A new mill needs to come!!!

Best offer on the XBOX will be considered but only here.

Final price for the Xbox is 250 shipped. I will ship UPS with tracking number.

Other things are still here to buy. Make an offer people!!

Bump. Going to be putting up on ebay later(granted my ISP is working consistently at home. Will take lower offers on XBOX and remaining items.

Thanks

Jon2

first 250 on the XBOX package gets it. I will do next day air...That alone is a free 50 bux....

Status
Not open for further replies.