Sold / Found My little sale....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jon2 said:
sure did but I have the tracking at work. I will get it to ya manana.

Hmmmm....sounds like another member we know....

Still got the Tsais pipe? I think I'm ready to take it off your hands.

Bump!! I need an engine!!!

what kind ya lookin for ?

Still looking for a WS7 II or an OS Vspec . I may be interested if you have the P5. ALl have to be in new condition.

i know where ya might be able to get a ws7 II let me give him a holla and see if he still wants to get rid of it

na aint long gone its a buddy of mine he still has it

Jon u have a PM, and that link is fine, from about 3 months ago.

hey jon i talked to him and he said that he will more than likely still sale it for what he asked in the thread

he was headed outta town till saturday though so have to wait till he gets back from this biz trip

Bigmo Thanks for the update. I will wait for him and see what he says. I am limited to a tight budget. A New WS7II is around the ways of 300 for me. So a used one may not be the best road travelled. Regardless I appreciate the effort and will wait to talk to the guy.

Jon

jon2 said:
Is the 8 port new or used? Non pullstart... I WANT IT!!! LMK

JOn
You betcha! Brand new! I'm selling it RIGHT when i get my PCR so if you want, you can have first dibs. I'm selling it for $125 shipped. Does that fit your budget? lol.

Buggyracer28 said:
You betcha! Brand new! I'm selling it RIGHT when i get my PCR so if you want, you can have first dibs. I'm selling it for $125 shipped. Does that fit your budget? lol.
I will see. I really want the RB or OS mill or even the P5. I will let you know soon!

jon, talk to bsodmike, he may be getting rid of the P5 I sold him...

AC48 said:
jon, talk to bsodmike, he may be getting rid of the P5 I sold him...
I am Bro, thanks! We are in the middle of PM's . I wanted yours too but I thought you were selling as a package deal. Should have asked...

That one was mine, I sold it to him! Yea you shold have asked...haha :D

Jon2, why not just install the OS RG X 21 pullstart u are selling??

LOL unless you want a Force .26 that comes with my X1-CR :) cuz thats what I'm getting instead. :D

savagefan04 said:
Jon2, why not just install the OS RG X 21 pullstart u are selling??
I would but the mounts from mugen and the adjustable mounts from GS won't allow the pullstart. I am keeping a pullstart mill and getting some custom mounts made from a friend. But I definetely want a High end mill like the WS7 II, P5 or the OS Vspec.

Someone buy my stuff!!!!

Yeah, mine on my HB Lightning wouldn't allow the OS 21 RG starter to fit either... then they met with a dremel and now all is good. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.