Sold / Found My little sale....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AC48 said:
GS come with a plug?
Comes with one but I can include a fresh new in package MC59.

Deal pending for the GS Motor with AC48.

GS B01 is gone.

Make some offers please. I am looking for a nice NONPULLSTART 21 Motor( Stop Laughing NCNITRO!!!lol) Or am willing to trade ALL or some for a really nice new or newer Laptop. Help me oout fellas!!!!

Thanks jon, good luck with the rest of it.
Oh, did you ship it?

Shipping this afternoon. Might be a little late so it may be leaving tomorrow via UPS or Fed EX.

Jon, I will have a Brand new Hyper 8 port non pullstart motor in a few weeks when i get my PCR. I would be happy to sell that to you. Not sure if thats the engine you want, i dont need anything so if you want to buy it straight out if this doesn't work for you, lmk.

Buggyracer-lmk I may be interested.

to the top. lets hear the offers

any interest to sell the dvd remote? $10?

Buggyracer28 said:
any interest to sell the dvd remote? $10?
If no one asks to buy the XBOX package then its yours. I will even throw a set of fresh batts in the box.

prices are adjusted!!!

Still taking offers. PRICES ARE ALL NEGOTIABLE NOW. I need to get rid of all this stuff. MBX5 needs to live!!!!!!
Thanks

Jon2

If i sell my X-term on ebay in like 4 days, the Hyper 8 port is yours. O WAIT... crap it doesn't come with a pullstart! well, you can always get 1... sorry man i forgot.

Buggyracer28 said:
If i sell my X-term on ebay in like 4 days, the Hyper 8 port is yours. O WAIT... crap it doesn't come with a pullstart! well, you can always get 1... sorry man i forgot.
Is the 8 port new or used? Non pullstart... I WANT IT!!! LMK

JOn

Bump! A couple things added.

sure did but I have the tracking at work. I will get it to ya manana.

Status
Not open for further replies.