Sold / Found Monkey's Misc. Stuff Sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much do you want for it?

interested in the cage...could you give me some dims though? i'd like to know the inside to inside spacing on the fwd and rear mounting holes (left to right) and could i also get the hole to hole from the fwd and rear of the LHS and RHS

I don't have a savage but I want to see what I can make it work on

Thanks

How much do you want for it?

The price that it is listed at.

interested in the cage...could you give me some dims though? i'd like to know the inside to inside spacing on the fwd and rear mounting holes (left to right) and could i also get the hole to hole from the fwd and rear of the LHS and RHS

I don't have a savage but I want to see what I can make it work on

Thanks

inside to inside spacing 2.5 inches
hole to hole from the fwd and rear of the LHS and RHS 15.5 inches

I wish some of the members would take notice of this thread and the member who started it. It seems like we're having more and more guys who are bumping their own thread on rediculously priced items every 15 minutes, with almost no one else posting between. A lot of these guys have their thread jacked up to 5 pages in two or three days. Here's a member that's been here a really long time, and who has had a thread in the for sale section for nearly 6 months and it's only at 5 pages. Congratulations monkey. You might annoy the piss out of Lessen, but that's ok because you sure don't annoy the piss out of the rest of us. Personally I think you deserve a prize or something. Oh and....

Bump

Thanks for grabbing those Dims...I'll have to pass on the cage...It looks like the length would be perfect for a regular length Tmaxx but too short on my extended chassis.

Good luck

Tool pouch SOLD, thank you Bobby!

Charlie, thanks for the props, chief. I appreciate it!

unc, no worries. I appreciate you looking all the same.

no problem buddy, i just wish that you had more stuff that i need !! lol

running a NEW 8IGHT ... if you have any hop ups for it.

Will that pipe work on an on-road? I've only seen it on Revos and other off-road trucks.

Will the roll-cage fit a 25? I'd be willing to trade for it :D.

Hi I'm a little curious about the hyper engine, I'm a real newbie so i don't know much about engines so: would it go well with my Inferno 7.5 sport? I don't race, I just drive for fun.I have the 2005 model and haven't changed a thing on it so should i buy a new pipe to?
Thanks , Sloghunt

does that OS .15CV engine fit in a rs4 3 evo?

old thread i no but hey why not do u still have the os.15

I'll take the OS .15CV engine if you still have it.

Hyper .21 8-port racing engine. I'd say it has about 2-1/2 gallons through it, but still very tight. Includes pipe, CB and flywheel. Great engine for club buggy racing or as a back-up engine. This engine is a bump-start engine. You will need to purchase a pull start conversion kit to use in a MT.
$50.00 shipped

do you still have this ?? I'm EXTREMLY INTERESTED

For unknown reasons, as of now, our friend Monkey has not been on the board since 3-02-2009.

Since any new posts will go unanswered, I'll be closing this thread, and when he returns he can reopen it or start a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.