Sold / Found Monkey's Misc. Stuff Sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey Wrench

My last words will likely be, Crap that didn't wo
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Doing some cleaning in the work shop and found some items that I simply do not use anymore. Prices are listed and include shipping unless otherwise noted. I prefer PayPal, but if paying with a credit card, please add 3% to cover those fees (unless you are a RC Nitrotalk Supporter, then I'll waive the fee).

Let me know if you have any questions!

21MotorMountforRC10GT.jpg

SS Racing .21 engine mount for the Team Associated RC10GT. I don't have the truck anymore. Never used. Make that RC10 SCREAM!
$40.00 shipped

ElectricParkFlyerMotorsandProps.jpg

Lot of electric motors and props for park flyers. Obviously, I'm not much of a pilot because this is about all that survived! Everything runs fine.
$8.00 each (motor/prop) or $30.00 for the lot shipped

Hyper.jpg

Hyper .21 8-port racing engine. I'd say it has about 2-1/2 gallons through it, but still very tight. Includes pipe, CB and flywheel. Great engine for club buggy racing or as a back-up engine. This engine is a bump-start engine. You will need to purchase a pull start conversion kit to use in a MT.
$50.00 shipped

OS.jpg

OS .15CV engine. Bought this from Ratzo RC and it has had the crank cut to work in a RC10GT. Still has plenty of pinch, just not sure how much fuel has been run through it. I never had a chance to run it.
$25.00 shipped

ParkFlyerMicroServo.jpg

Park flyer micro servo.
$5.00 shipped

RCPlaneCoveringIron.jpg

RC plane covering iron. Iron is used to install Monokote (and similar) coverings on RC planes. Ideal for use on wing edges, etc.
$20.00 shipped

RCPlaneEngineStarter.jpg

RC plane engine starter. Works great, just don't need it. Can be used off any 12-volt battery.
$30.00 PLUS ACTUAL SHIPPING!

RCSolutionsSavageRollCage.jpg

RC Solutions roll cage for the Savage. I got this when I bought Sweediesel's Savage 4.6 about two years ago. Never used it or mounted it. It's in great condition and for a great price. New, these things cost $109.95 on RC Solution's web site.
$72.00 shipped-FIRM!

THSRacingPipefor12-.jpg

THS Racing exhaust pipe. Great pipe for your .12 to .18 engines. Minor dings from use, but nothing major.
$25.00 shipped-FIRM

Last edited:
who makes the tool pouch?

On that OS, was the head changed? I can't find the same engine with that head.

more details about submarine please

I'll give you $10 for the failsafe. Does the sub actually submerse or just move around on top of the water?

Do you know a link to the OS? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I'll give you $10 for the failsafe. Does the sub actually submerse or just move around on top of the water?

I'd like to get $12.00. Yes, the sub will submerse. There is a prop that pulls it down and when you release it, it will surface. There are weights you use to establish it's ballast.

Do you know a link to the OS? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Nope. I looked at it again and it may actually not be the stock head. I'll try taking another picture and posting later. Here's the original thread from when I purchased the engine. I never ran it after I bought it. https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31536&highlight=RatzoRC

Yeah. I need a picture of the other side to see if it's an OS Max.

Nikko Sea Wolf RC submarine. Everything works will you take 10?

The older OS CV's had a square head; CV.12 was red, the .15 was blue. The head on monkey's engine is most likely an O'Donnel head. Had one on my CV.12; best thing you can do to the engine.

Nikko Sea Wolf RC submarine I'll take it for 15.00. Send me the paypal info. Thanks Rob

Nikko Sea Wolf RC submarine I'll take it for 15.00. Send me the paypal info. Thanks Rob

PayPal information was sent 03-23-08. I need to receive payment by tomorrow (03-26-08) by 10:00 PM EDT or I will assume you are no longer interested in this item.

Status
Not open for further replies.