Sold / Found Monkey's Misc. Stuff Sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
man I can't believe no one has jumped on this roll cage. I would have bought it quick, but my Savage has only had less than a tank of fuel through it total since I got my baja.

Last edited:
Payment sent for the FS.

I read that the OS was cut for an RC10GT,I need more specific info. I'm not familiar with that application. Was it shortened, a diameter changed or what? Will it hinder use in other applications?

Hi,Is the submarine still for sale?

I read that the OS was cut for an RC10GT,I need more specific info. I'm not familiar with that application. Was it shortened, a diameter changed or what? Will it hinder use in other applications?

It means it was shortened. I may be wrong but I think pretty much the only two applications that call for a short shaft is the RC10gt and the Tmaxx.

does that OS .15 have a slide or rotary carb. might be interested in it if its got a rotary

does that OS .15 have a slide or rotary carb. might be interested in it if its got a rotary

Rotary

Hi,Is the submarine still for sale?

Yes and I tried responding to your PM but it is not going through. Please have a moderator look into this ASAP.

Like NCNitro said, it was cut (i.e. shortened) to fit into a RC10GT. Nothing was changed as to its diameter and I have no idea if it will hinder any other applications. That's really all there is to say about this.

How much for the failsafe and tool pouch shipped?

Failsafe sold.

Everything updated in original post.

Last edited:
Payment sent for the FS.

Okay Racer the crank was once like this:
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXGGP7&P=ML
but the crank was cut to like this:
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXGGP8&P=ML
( I know different engine but shows how the cranks differ)
Hope that clarifys all the confusion.

Rotary

Yes and I tried responding to your PM but it is not going through. Please have a moderator look into this ASAP.

Like NCNitro said, it was cut (i.e. shortened) to fit into a RC10GT. Nothing was changed as to its diameter and I have no idea if it will hinder any other applications. That's really all there is to say about this.

Failsafe sold.

Everything updated in original post.

PM sent your way!!

Bump.

Gotspeed (T-Maxx) still waiting on that payment.

Submarine sold! Bump for everything else. REASONABLE (as in, don't low-ball me) offers considered.

Willing to do any sort of trades on the Savage cage or is it a cash and carry? If not I may save up a bit for it. It is a nice cage.

Willing to do any sort of trades on the Savage cage or is it a cash and carry? If not I may save up a bit for it. It is a nice cage.

Depends, what are you offering? Could always use MBX5T parts or NTC3 parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.