Sold / Found License Plates Wanted

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Want a few more TN plates?

i got a matched set of texas plates that were in the car i bought.. i dont guess i need them , i should have new ones on the way. lmk if you want them.

they look like this

texas_plate.jpg

Found a Maine a couple weeks ago. Nothing fancy, but it's yours if ya want it.

Hey guys, sorry for the delayed response but I have been neck deep in crap the past few months. I could definately use the Texas and Maine plates, got enough Tennesee tags but thanks for the offer.

Hey Racer, don't know how I missed your offer, I would love to add Kansas plates to the collection, THANKS! You have pm

sorry man, ended up having to use those plates on my car... texas is weird... ill see if i can find some more!

Need any CA plates? I think my parents have one from their old car.

Actually thanks to RobMob I have a shiny new blue and yellow cali plate. But if you have one of the white ones I wouldn't mind adding it to the collection.

Hey got any Michigan plates yet???

hey ncnitro!! i have comercial plates from jersey, they have a cool story, they were registered to a bmw850i.. if you run the plates thru any police data, a list of warrants would come up... would love for you to have them..send pm if interested

I got about 20 Ohio Plates if you need any.

Hey got any Michigan plates yet???

Nope, not yet.

hey ncnitro!! i have comercial plates from jersey, they have a cool story, they were registered to a bmw850i.. if you run the plates thru any police data, a list of warrants would come up... would love for you to have them..send pm if interested

Still need Jersey too, I'll pm ya.

I got about 20 Ohio Plates if you need any.

I'm good to go on Ohio plates, but thanks so much for the offer.

if i can find them there yours. shoot me a pm sometime so i know where to send them.
Joe

i got a bunch of old school NY ones. with the statue of liberty in the middle

He needs that one, Mattyfats. I was going to give him one off my truck, but I haven't been over that way in months.
Drop him a PM, just to make sure he still needs it.

Yep, Rolex is correct.

Actually I do have two way old NY tags. One of the old orange with blue letters, and one with the blue tag with yellow letters. I think they are late 60s early 70s. But I would like one with the statue on it.

Guess I need to update my first post. There are some great members here that have sent me some nice tags for my wallpaper project, lol.

A BIG thanks to everone who sent me plates, you guys are great!

i found some TX tags, pm me if you still need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back