Sold / Found License Plates Wanted

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now digger, don't be swiping the tag of your moms car, lol.

Thanks Z400! I'll get that envelope out to you on Monday.

Hugh, no flea markets out here on Long Island, bummer. When I lived in NC we had a great one called Smiley's never knew what you would find there. And when I lived in South Florida they have a MONSTER flea market, Thunderbird, man that was awesome. I love going through a good flea market. I'll pm ya here in a minute.

Now digger, don't be swiping the tag of your moms car, lol.
Naw Bro. Dad had a few box trailers. Thought there was a Maine license plate on one or 2. No luck though.

Had company all weekend. Just able to look today. Didn't find anything but WV plates. Looked at Mom's and took a ride to the shop too.
Sorry I took so long.

got tenn. just pay for shipping

A HUGE thanks to Z400, he hooked me up with 4 tags! OH, MASS, NE, IL.

And Rolex as well for the Tenn. tag.

THANKS GUYS!

Swarm, thank you so much for the offer, but Rolex just sent me a Tennessee. But thanks a lot anyway.

Update us, what do you have? I have a few plates around somewhere..........

Well I don't really have all that many yet. I have...

Florida (several)
North Carolina (several)
Illinois
Ohio
Tennessee
Massachusetts
Nebraska
New York ( A very old one, from either late 60s early 70s)

So it looks like I have about 42 to go, lol.

I have a Pa at least for ya, several if ya want

I can give ya a colorado tag and I have a... wyoming I beleive... it's one of those w states

I have some from Ireland if you want to add that to your collection. Let me know.

I have some from Ireland if you want to add that to your collection. Let me know.

That would be very cool! I don't have any plates at all from outside the US.

UNCC, I have the blue lettered plates, its been a few yeras since I lived in NC, I didnt even know they changed them.

Tainted, I don't yet have either of those states, shoot me a pm, thanks.

Thanks again for the help with this guys!

Do you have a Minnesota one? If not I'm sure I have one laying around you can have. Let me know.

They look like this..
1License.jpg

Ill see what I can find here and then pm ya for your addy. I know I have a couple in the garage.

I might ave a Washington plate layin' around somewhere if you want it. you would have to pay though for the shipping.

i got a few cali plates in the garage somwhere if your interested

Hey man, I told you a long time ago I had some Kansas plates for you, well I finally remembered to pick them up from my Mom's house. They're older ones, one is white, one is blue. If you still want one or both just send me a pm a let me know. I also said I had a Missouri, but sorry, I can't find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back