Sold / Found License Plates Wanted

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
In Memoriam
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I want to wallpaper one wall in my basement with a license plate from each of the 50 states. I have a few North Carolina and Florida tags I would be willing to trade. So if you have an old plate laying around let me know. Thanks.

---edit--------

I have to give out a huge thanks to the RCNT members. you guys rock! I can't believe the responses I have gotten, and all the guys that have sent me tags. Thank you all!!

Monkey Wrench
Z400
Rolex
RobMob
Racer1966
psuNitro
Digger

If I forgot anyone please shoot me a pm, as I want to leave feedback for everyone that helped me out. Thanks again guys!

Last edited:
I may have a Maine plate laying around. I'll check in the am for you.

crap, we just went from a car to a truck like 2 months ago, but we didn't keep the car plates. I'm actually thinking about getting personalized plates in Jan. Do you care what condition they are in? My rear plate has a quite a bit of rust coming up and the front one was "straightened" from when I got rear-ended this spring.

I'll do some digging...I have a Louisiana and Georgia plate somewhere. I'll let you know what I find.

Shewt Ma We is gittin neew wahls in yur basemant....

Or

you can take the boy out of the south....
But ya ain't taking the south out the boy

I really like that idea sounds like a nice collection to me:)
Hope you find what you need!

I can hook ya up with one from Ca....pm me you address....

I was going to offer you a Statue of Liberty commercial plate from New York, but I guess you have those covered. Other than that, I'm pretty sure I have an earlier Tennessee plate here, somewhere.
I'm doing some major revamping here, so I'm pretty sure I'll come across it within a week or so.
Will you be setting up a still down there also?

OOh, just thought of something. They don't have plates around here, so I'll have to send you a 'Tag'.

Yeeeee Haw. We's gittin them thar far pruf wall fixins.

Rolex, actually I don't have a NY tag yet, other than the ones on my car. I havent been here long enough to have a spare one yet.

Hadn't thought about a still, not a bad idea, but I am planning on a small apartment fridge stocked with Smirinoff Ice Tripple blacks, Mikes Hards, and of course beer!

Thanks fastflee!

Last edited:
Srew that get a Keg-O-Rator.....I leave Guiness 1/2 kegs in mine...they usually last about a month and stay pretty fresh until the very end.....

That would be nice, but that leaves with me with just one option, I like a variety, lol.

Guiness, that shits like motor oil :puke:

I've got a stock of Ohio tags. Since I need to send the body to you anyway, I'll box it all up tonight and have it sent out tomorrow. Cool?

I've got a stock of Ohio tags. Since I need to send the body to you anyway, I'll box it all up tonight and have it sent out tomorrow. Cool?

I'll get one the next time I get over to my truck. They're the white liberty plates, not the current light blue ones.

Thanks guys!

I did some digging but had no luck, I have no clue what happen to them.

I will check. I may have a plate from MD lying around somewhere..

As soon as I can get to my mom's I'll have a Kansas plate for ya. After I get it I'll need an address to send it to. Should be able to get a Missouri too, I'll let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back