Lets Gamble: Used or Bangood?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I got mine for free. Lol. Well not really. I have to buy 23 dollars worth of tires for 2 sets of wheels. But not that bad. Thanks @WickedFog ;)
It was a mercy gifting. The TT02 was scheduled to be used as an obstacle for a 1/10 Monster Jam arena šŸ˜†

I still haven't gotten any tires for mine yet. Gonna get them soon. Planning to run mine @ 180 Raceway when their season starts. They just closed up yesterday and won't open up again till October. Might be able to make the drive to 997 someday this summer. Just depends on dads schedule.

Used if what Iam after i out there. With recent Pics. Meeting and running b4 buying. Then id not all good new never from bandwood.Amazon only certain things..

RTR? Roller? Slider? Already have batteries and charger? Knowing you'll put another $300 into a $150 used RC to get it up and running... that $150 is not $150 anymore. So many ifs, ands, or buts while only working with $150 budget. You can usually get the same RCs, that are on Bangood, from other sources like Amazon. Buy what you want. Go out on a limb. Take a chance. Lots of things in this hobby have lessons to be learned from. Everybody's bashing/racing needs are different. Maybe make a better decision by reading all the reviews on something you have your eye on. Bottom line, just do a little homework and buy a hobby grade RC that has parts support if you want to be happy.

You do you. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø šŸ˜

RTR? Roller? Slider? Already have batteries and charger? Knowing you'll put another $300 into a $150 used RC to get it up and running... that $150 is not $150 anymore.
You make a good point, I'm looking at $150 RTR. I use "Bangood" as a broad term to catagorize Chinese-brand RCs

Back