HYPER ST PRO New Kit...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats a nice price..
how hard was it fitting the 8 radio box?

thats a nice price..
how hard was it fitting the 8 radio box?

not hard at all. All you need to do is drill two holes in the bottom of the radio box that match up with the existing holes on the chassis that are for the original receiver box.

Looking good DJDoug99!!!

What colors you have in mind for the shell??

I just bought a fresh shell for mine to paint up......yellow and orange I think..

I bet you can't wait to break it in!!!

TalonOne

Looking good DJDoug99!!!

What colors you have in mind for the shell??

I just bought a fresh shell for mine to paint up......yellow and orange I think..

I bet you can't wait to break it in!!!

TalonOne

I know I can't wait!

For the shell, I'm thinking a navy blue for the primary and black for the secondary. I will probably just do a simple design. I'm also going to buy a black wing as well. What type of shell did you get?

I know I can't wait!

For the shell, I'm thinking a navy blue for the primary and black for the secondary. I will probably just do a simple design. I'm also going to buy a black wing as well. What type of shell did you get?

Another one of the stock PRO lids...they are the best looking IMO.

I do have a Jammin lid cut up and painted for it.....put I like the stock PRO lids the best...I will go Yellow and Orange....suprise....that is what I usually do....old habit ....I like the bright colors at the track so I can SEE my rig go off the track. ;)

I am in Oregon....Eagle point.....southern half.....40 miles north of the Cali border........Gods Country....;)

Thanks for stopping in...

Is that any where near Ashland or Grants Pass? I have family living in those two places. I go up and visit once a year. It is a 6.5 hour drive from South San Jose, CA. I would love to move up there, only if I could find a good enough job, I would be up there already!

Is that any where near Ashland or Grants Pass? I have family living in those two places. I go up and visit once a year. It is a 6.5 hour drive from South San Jose, CA. I would love to move up there, only if I could find a good enough job, I would be up there already!

Thats us.......Grants Pass is 30 mile or so north of me, and Ashland 10 miles to the south.
You will have to make you own job here....the local economy is sort of flat and no BIG business to speak of. that is how I ended up in business for myself......I have been very lucky to gather enough customers to feed us.....and provide cash for RC gear..;)

Are there any local tracks close by? I will coming up that way next summer and was going to ask my family, but they are not into RC at all. Let me know :)

Oh yes we have a nice track out at the speedway. PM me when you are on your way we can meet there. I am on the club board so I have the keys........;)

stay tuned guys, I'm getting part of the electronics in a few days looking to start break in sometime late next week. I'm heading out of town for the holidays so I'm shooting for late next week/early next week to get this baby rollin.

Do you guys have any suggestions for battery pack chargers? Is there one that I can charge my 12V with and the battery pack for my Rx and Tx?

a month later and I am finally getting this baby rolling (college kids = low funds). I'll post pics tonight of what I got, still trying to resolve a starter box issue.

Wheres the yellow and blue on the rear wing? Did you mention a radio? That is a real beauty!

Back