Hey guys need some help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. This rig was strictly a sled pull rig. It's still for sale as a roller.all u need to do is mount the fuel tank, add motor n pipe, radio and reciever....

Oh right on, that's cool ! It just looked like it from this pic because it looked like it had front spindles and carriesr(LOSB2104) all the way around, instead of having rear hub carriers(LOSB2106) in the rear.
IMG_0111.jpg

http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=LOSB2104 - Front spindles & carriers
http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=LOSB2106 - Rear hub carriers
Was it an Aftershock or an LST/2 ? Are you willing to part it out or no, just curoius ?

Got me some barely used pin tires and 420 wheels today. can't wait to try them tomorrow.

Those pins weigh alot less than the stock.It handles better.Taz the new plug runs good but I could not tell any difference

Excuse me, I like smilies ! Why does it make you so angry that I like and use a lot of smiles....just curious ? Does it bother anbody else ?
You shouldn't be so angry, maybe you should try using more smilies ! So I guess this means you don't wanna be friends, huh ?:hehe:

Actually the excessive use of smilies is against forum rules. Your usage of smilies is the definition of excessive.

Last edited:
Those pins weigh alot less than the stock.It handles better.Taz the new plug runs good but I could not tell any difference

Good to hear it all worked out for you. Just watch where u drive it, concrete will kill them in one run with the weight of that thing.

Actually the excessive use of smilies is against forum rules. You usage of smilies is the definition of excessive.

Word.

Thanks,I would have loved those tires.But I couldnt give ya what they are worth.I will stay off the road for sure then.

Taz the new plug runs good but I could not tell any difference

Well at least it runs good and you have a new plug now.

Actually the excessive use of smilies is against forum rules. Your usage of smilies is the definition of excessive.

OH geez, what else is new.....rules, rules rules......everywhere you go. - lol
Well then ,I'll just pretty much quit using them all together.....I hope that does it for ya. - lol Not so excessive is it now ? - lol

Word up. - lol

Thanks,I would have loved those tires.But I couldnt give ya what they are worth.

I would of too, but I guess I can't either. - lol

Look, no smilies. - lol

Last edited:
Do you guys think a 454 pipe is any better than the Losi sport HT pipe??

No problem. I know it runs really well with my LRP28S3 which is what the 454 is supposed to be.

Although, I do notice a performance difference between the one in my savage with a HPI savage header vs the one in my aftershock with a losi header. The savage header has a nasty bend in it due to the rear shock being in the way. With my extended chassis though, I should hunt around for a better header with a smooth curve to it.

Not sure if it's that or if the savage is just geared different, but the engines do seem to tune different and run different. Same fuel, plug, filter, clutch shoes, pipe... the only differences are the header and the rest of the truck.

I have another question.When I changed my front right shock shaft I noticed it was longer than the ones on there they are the truggy shafts. So,should I get another long shaft and put the long shafts in the front or the the long ones in the bock?Front long or back long?

Well... I'd order long ones all around. The rear of your truck is where weight transfers a lot on acceleration and is where more weight is, so having the long ones on the rear to give it more travel/cushion on jumps/hole shots is what I'd run.

Back