Sold / Found Have three to trade

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TWOCANE

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys just got back into the hobby and my buddy gave me a Revo 3.3 that is missing a radio and a lid. Also a Jato with a 3.3 but the front clip got broke off Has the radio. And a OFNA comp with a .26 with the top two fins broke on the cooling head but has nice pin tires and rims. All three ran 6 months ago before he put them up so the engines run they need some TLC except for the Jato. I dont want Nitro anymore but wanted back in the hobby.So I will trade all three for a Nice electric and a charger RTR. The Revo is nice and I want to keep it but I want to plug and play and not tune and all that anymore. The Revo will be RTR with a cheap traxxis radio and the Ofna also will go with a radio the Jato needs a chassis but the motor runs abd you have the pipe,servo and what not. Ideas on electric are slash.stampede,tmax.E Revo up for brushless just I want something nice. This Revo is nice and I always wanted one but dont want nitro and the OFNA is nice but they go with NO guarante. Hit me up with what you have.

Last edited:
please post picture so we can see what they look like

I will get some up soon I hope by tomorrow. I can text some if you send your cell number.Might be quicker if you want a pic now.

Last edited:
Or I will let all three go for 100.00 dollars plus shipping.These go with no guarantee of anything.sold as is. I just want to plug and play.

If he does not take em....I just have to throw some cash at ya.

do you still have them?

TWOCANE, I'm still interested, can you let us know if you've changed your mind and decided not to sell? Thanks man.

I dont have them any more. sorry for the slow response death in the family. thanks

i got them today

thanks Wayne very fast shipping

positive feedback for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back