GoPro Hero 3 on my Savage

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hopefully it gets there for ya! they are fun, going to the levy today to do some good 30ft+ jumps with the cam onboard... if the wife lets me. ill be posting more as we go. @wwit let me know when you get some vids up

Will do.

Mine did show up yesterday about a half hour after the paving crew cleared out. Now its been pouring buckets of rain since last night and looks like maybe tomorrow before I run the RC. I already have a stick on mount on top of a brand new shell and bought the headband camera holder. I could care less about the camera getting wet, but I just hate running my RC's in wet conditions. Actually I hate cleaning my RC's after running in wet grass and mud :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I was running mine with my gopro and as i went to turn it off for the first time i dropped it in the creek, so i made a video of an axial deadbolt and added that to the beginning and it was awesome... I love a waterproof camera

heres a link to my first GoPro vid. Sorry for low quality, I'm still trying to figure out how to get hi-res loaded onto YouTube.

@ wwit, love it man. I've been following this thread closely. I just got a GoPro 3+ for my birthday am I'm looking for ways to mount it to my cars and such.

It doesn't vibrate as badly as I thought mounted on the body shell and you are on rough terrain so that's to be expected.

I also enjoy the sound of the engine. It has to have an engine sound of some sort, be it gasser, nitro, or even an electric with a V8 sound dubbed in. Whining electric motor noise doesn't cut it for me. Sorry electric guys. :p:

Just a little video of my Savage i converted it back to X from XL to see the engine difference of the LRP ZR.32 and the stock 4.6

This is just to show the major difference the LRP did over the 4.6... i must say, i cannot nail the throttle whatsoever... so i think i may HAVE to switch back to XL chassis if i even want to attempt a full speed run

Last edited by a moderator:
Back