Sold / Found Getting out sale !!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
woooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

new savage pics with included items ... all of this for $300 !!

100_6222.jpg

100_6221.jpg

100_6220.jpg

there has been some pretty serious lookers lately, so if you want it ... you better grab it ASAP. first one to pay gets it !!

those rims and tvp's look familiar ;) give me that body.

give ?? lol

for the LOW LOW price of $300 you can call it yours !!

TTT ... savage (minus phaltlines and jumbo wheels) and max ST are still here !! thinking about keeping the savage, but the ST needs a new home.

new prices !!

savage (rig and transmitter) ... $250 ... buyer pays shipping.

maximum ST (rig and transmitter)... $175 ... buyer pays shipping.

Last edited:
i know man, this is ridiculous !! if they dont go for these prices ... I'm keeping them. i am already losing a ton of money on them !! i am also selling the Max ST for way less than i JUST put in it.

Is the Duratrax Maximum ST still for sale??

yes, and it is FREAKING CHEAP NOW !! i just put $238 IN it ... the engine is not even broken in yet !!

u have any other pictures on ebay or that u can email to me?

i will go take some right now and PM them to you when i get them up. it should take me about 5 minutes or so.

Wow!
You're basically giving these away.

i got the pics and ill think about it ill let u know by tomorrow or the next day but if some one wants to buy it then sell it to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.