Sold / Found Getting out sale !!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gona drop the prices on them on ebay, i just dont know how much lower i am willing to go. I just bought a ton of stuff here from Rob and Brandon before i decided to get out. I spent at least 200 with JUST Rob on savage parts that will all come with it

I want your savage but I only have 300 to spend, any way you could sell it that low?

i would rather not, but maybe you have something to trade also ?? Like i posted above ... I have $200 in accesories for it.

I figured you wouldn't but that's all my wife's gonna let me spend lol , what kind of stuff are you looking for as a partial trade? I have a bad ass 52cc motorized mountianboard/skateboard that I would trade you straight up for but it weighs 50 lbs and shipping would be a biotch.

i am really looking for a nice car in dash cd/dvd player with bluetooth and mp3 input, but i know that is a high dollar item. i just got back into paintball if that helps you out any. lol

I could throw in a pretty much new 300,000 volt stun gun (I have had it for 3 months but never used it on anybody)

How could you have something like that so long and not use it on anyone? I would have to use it on someone fullsize and a "little person", just to test. Kinda like trying a buggy with a big block and small block to see what's more responsive

HAHA, I live in a small town.... if there were any little people, you had better believe they'd have been shocked, as far as fullsize as you put it, I'm not all that bad ass and I was scared it would die right when I went to zap somebody with it.... it would be downhill from there.

no use for a stun gun really ... although they are cool.

I would gladly pay more if my wife would let me, sweet ride though, hope it sells soon.

How could you have something like that so long and not use it on anyone? I would have to use it on someone fullsize and a "little person", just to test.

:hehe: Dang it Charlie!!! I just shot Diet Pepsi EVERYWHERE.....I think it came out my nose too. :hehe:

He said 'try it on a little person' just to test.

hey i might be interested in it I'm thainking of geting a tmaxx but i like savage also so many mods

Would ya care to pm me your ebay user id or a link? :) Thanks!

Yeah i dropeed paintball and got into rc's as well, I played in world cup last year here in orlando. It's very fun, i sent you a pm on some gear i got leftover, from my years of playing.

i had a very nice shocker then i got bit by the rc bug and out the door went paintball...

in my eyes rc was cheaper...lol i know really rc being a cheap hobby but its 150 bucks easy to go out for one day of pb

free bump(sorry if i derail ur thread)

pm returned ... its nice to play on a team and be in really good with the field owner. it only costs me about $20 or so to go out and play all day.

Yeah we had an indoor reball facility so i never had to pay to practice, and the speedball feilds were ours to use with free paint from our shop. If u have the hookups it works but if not its expensive. Anyways bump for u.

At every tournament that i'v been to I'v allways had to use their paint.
I'v never been to any high teck ones but i'v been to alot.
Along time ago people used to freeze their paint to make their opponent team not want to play.

I have my own speed ball course so I don't have to worry

Status
Not open for further replies.