Sold / Found FS: REVOs!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FastEddy said:
Thanks Jon,
I wouldn't ask you you hold it either.
My philosophy has always been, if its right its right. Ill let you know when I have the $$ and if you can get one, great if not it wasn't meant to be.
Thats fair.

I would like to sell it to one of the mods as they are constantly helping the members here. I like to go the extra mile to the members that have helped me.I sold one to Blazer as he was one of the first members to step in to help me when I had issues with my first Nitro.

I agree with you on your philosophy though and respect it. If it was meant to be for me then it would come naturally.

Hope you get it

Jon

Sold Sold Sold!!!

SOLD TO FastEddy!

Thanks Ed! Hope you enjoy it. You will have a tracking number by the end of tomorrow!

Jon :cheers:

lol how did i know that was gonna happen

If there is anymore interest I will need to have a deposit prior to me getting these as I still pay for these so I can get them to you. LMK

Jon

nope i dont anymore

Looks like the bash is going to be a Revo fest.
Thanks Jon.

Anymore left?
Man jon you hit a home run with the revo accident.

for some reason i wished i lived in california tennessee sux when it comes to RC so many hicks and rednecks. they dont even know how to start the freking things it BLOWS

XXbanditXX- give me a couple of weeks.

Trigger..Lol there are jus a lot of people that need a little help..some more.Lol

Untchbl I will see what I can do. I may get a few more but remember I make probably 10-15 bux on these since they are so cheap. I pay for them still. Let me see what I can do in the next week.

Jon

Untchbl I will see what I can do. I may get a few more but remember I make probably 10-15 bux on these since they are so cheap. I pay for them still. Let me see what I can do in the next week.

Jon

Sounds good. Let me know.

I'm short on cash right now, since I invested in a kyosho buggy, but I'm really wanting one, and your prices are great.

Thanks untchbl. I am just trying to get more people in the hobby so I can share the fun!! I am getting a MBX5 myself so I am looking to get some stuff myself. I also need to acquirea Sirio 23 or a Picco21.

Jon

also let me know if yo get an extra one my frined is deing for a revo and i told him to hold off untill next summer so he doesn't have to sell his rc10gt :hammer:

jon, I'm still giving thought to either the mugen 777,or xray for next season. I currently have a K3. I'd steer clear of the sirio's since they don't seem to last.

I personally went with an RB s5 in my buggy.

also, if you are interested I have an airtronics 94357z that is new and in teh box. I know you said you don't want any trades, but this would be perfect for a buggy throttle servo.

Brandon

I am interested but I got to gather some cash for it. I am dry right now. I am trying to get more Revo' s for you guys

I will keep you posted!! If you have anything else I can use for the buggy let me know.

I will look into the Medial pro 21 or just make a basher and get a Fantom or Wasp28
Lol

I WANT POWER!!!

Jon

jon, what are you looking to spend on an engine? I have a pretty good hook up for the rb stuff. And I'm not really trying to sale the servo, so It'll be around.

Brandon

Honestly I am looking to spend no more then 250. I am going to need to sell a lot of stuff to come up with it.

Someone in another thread said that if you call the people at fullthrottlehobbies.com they are having a special on the OS VZB V-Spec for $250. Normally $299. I'm thinking of picking one up for the new buggy I'm about to get. That's why I didn't pick up one of these Revo's. I was hoping a friend of mine would buy one, so I could check it out, but I haven't seen him in a while to find out. Hopfully I will run into him, and you will get some more. That was a heck of a deal, and I'm wuprised they didn't go a little faster.

Just got my Revo from UPS.
I was expecting some serous box damage and would have been fine with that as long as the product wasn't damaged. When I opened the UPS package I Thought he may have shipped the wrong one. It took me several look-overs to see that the damage was a small crush in the box like they had maybe stacked to many on top of each other.

I have purchased products as new that had much more damage than this. In all honesty I would have never even thought twice about the box damage if I saw it in a retail store as new.

To say the least I am "One Happy Puppy"

Jon2 is a fine seller and a credit to this forum and the world in general.
Thanks!!!
-Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.