Sold / Found FS: REVOs!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just cannot believe people are not all over this..... I wish you offered lay away LMAO!

I agree, $390 shipped just can't be beat. The Revo is well worth the price of admission.

I would get it but I'm short in the PP account.
I made a promise that I wouldn't get any more RCs unless I sold some and recycled the $$. I just got the XRay buggy from Will for the tune of $620.00 but I'm 100.00 short now in the Ole PP account to get the Revo. If its still around when the war chest gets back up to par, Ill take it. Until that time comes, its fair game and I hope someone we know picks it up.

I snooze, I loose.

If any one want to help......
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5329441007

Hmmmmm, current high bidder, at $1.00, is HumboldtHaze. Think it's anyone we know? Coincidence?

sorry they won`t fit me, besides my pp account does not have the $ in it to buy them. ;)

with a r/c addiction none of us have dough in the pp acount,but it is nice when you forget you have money in there and buy something,then you check your account and less money was used from your bank account then you say to yourself what the hell happend i know its happened to you guys!!!

FastEddy said:
$99.00 more and I'm in.

Q: Your shoes have everything I could ever hope for and more and I am persuaded to bid, however, I wear a size 12. Do you happen to have a pair that can fulfill my needs? Answered on Oct-06-04

A: They are a size 11 2E I wore them in the water several times while retrieving beer cans from the pool. This has stretched them out a bit. I'm sure if they are too small, they would stretch just a bit more to accommodate your ample foot size. Or you could simply leave them untied. Its in fashion now.

:cheers: LOL dude !! That is good :)

HOLY poop!!!!!!! THEM ARE SOME BIG-O' SHOES MAN i wear a size 11 but not a 11 2e holy crap I'm suprised the starting bid isnt 15 for the material it cost to make them

That is hysterical Ed... ROFLMAO

Rolex said:
Hmmmmm, current high bidder, at $1.00, is HumboldtHaze. Think it's anyone we know? Coincidence?

Hey man, I want him to get a REVO too, so I can T-Bone the poop out of him.

Lay Away!!

HumboldtBlazer said:
I just cannot believe people are not all over this..... I wish you offered lay away LMAO!

LAY Away. I would consider it but I need to get cashola for yours truly now. I am pretty tight with money as the mugen will be here in a week or so.

ED. Get someone to buy those fungus infested shoes sold and buy this Revo already

Jon

Last edited:
Jon,

How many more do you have left? I'd like to grab one, but not sure how soon I can gather up $390

-Michael

jon2 said:
LAY Away. I would consider it but I need to get cashol for ours truly now. I am pretty tight with money as the mugen will be here in a week or so.

Jon

I was just kidding but thank you. I would be more happy seeing WoodiE and Ed getting one. They are a poop load of fun so far. :cheers:

WoodiE said:
Jon,

How many more do you have left? I'd like to grab one, but not sure how soon I can gather up $390

-Michael
Ok well I can hold onto this one for you or Ed.No one has really bit on this one yet. So many PMs before but nothing now. Let me know what you can do.

Jon

Jon2,

Thanks for the kind thought, however I wouldn't ever ask you to hold one for me as I don't know how soon I'd have the cash. I was more curious on how many you had left.

Thanks again!

-Michael

I have one left. But
If need be I could try to get more! The way things are going I may not.Who knows.

Just let me know Woodie. This forum has been great to me.

Thanks

Jon

I still wan`t one just waiting on some more money hopefully this weekend.. only time will tell. :drool:

Thanks Jon,
I wouldn't ask you you hold it either.
My philosophy has always been, if its right its right. Ill let you know when I have the $$ and if you can get one, great if not it wasn't meant to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.