Sold / Found FS: REVOs!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jon2

Nitro ASSpired!!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ok fellas I am selling some NIB REVO's for sale. I will be getting them tonite and pics will be available tonite. I am looking to get $390.00 bux shipped!! The only thing wrong with these are they came from a LHS where a friend of mine works and when unloading them some fell. The boxes may be crumpled or even have a hole but they can't be sold like that to the customer so I got a deal for them. $390 is SHIPPED with insurance and that is FIRM. NO TRADES. I ship within 3 days and Via UPS .

I accept PAYPAL but if you want to pay through MONEY ORDER you need to PM ME FIRST for details.

Thanks

Jon :cheers:

I am getting one!!! yeehaw!! Just to let you guys know if you don't Jon2 is a stand up trader/dealer so feel confident buying anything from him!

Thanks Blazer! You are too kind my friend. Yours will ship out this Monday so you can play with her before the bash. I wish I could go to that one. If it were a later date I would take a flight out there for cheap!!! ANyways, I will have everything for you tonite!!!

I hope that the members that want a NIB revo for this price PM me ASAP to get theirs on hold. I will only hold Revos for known members and have good feedback.

Jon

I will talk to my folks and see what they say? i might just get me a revo who knows put one back for me and i will tell you tonight weather i get it or not

I will hold just for the night only. If I get offers from other member without hearing from you then it goes to the next prospective buyer.

3 of them and may be more if I fork over the cash. 3 for now.

hey bro, PM me your PayPal addy.

-Blazer

PM sent my friend.

jon2 said:
PM sent my friend.

:dancin: <---- me doing the Revo dance!

:cheers: thanks homie!

PS you have funds

I wish I have the money right now. :shrug:

sorry bro can't talk them into it

Nice price. Do I need a fifth monster truck? Maybe if I get rid of the Menace 21......Gotta think about it. Wifey is gonna think I went off the deep end.......crap........jon2, your killing me.......

Trigger -- sorry to hear it.

Robmob-- sure sounds good next to the MGT and LST. Bastard.lol

jon2 you have pm

sigh....jon2 you have a pm from me as well

I just can't let a deal like this go. I drove one last weekend and it was sweet. I will be parting out my T-Maxx to make room for the Revo.

robmob said:
sigh....jon2 you have a pm from me as well

I just can't let a deal like this go. I drove one last weekend and it was sweet. I will be parting out my T-Maxx to make room for the Revo.

Sweet, we can bash Revo's at the WCB together. I can't wait!

Ok I got the One left and will be picking up the other one in a week maybe more. So since Robmob showed interest first I will go to him first. Nathan I will be getting more this coming weekend. No hard feelings. If Trigger said yes I would be dealing with him.

THanks I will be getting another one or two next week.

ROBMOB you have PM.

Blazer I am picking it up as I worked late late last nite. I am a little excited for something that I don't even own. You guys gotta keep me posted on this thing. It is a sweet ride.

Jon

PS You lucky bastards I am jealous you guys will bbe bashing these things at the NorCali bash.

man I'm jealous too I'm gonna be 2 busy watchin those things rather then bashing my savage

jon2, you have another pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.