Sold / Found FS: REVOs!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FastEddy said:
Just got my Revo from UPS.
I was expecting some serous box damage and would have been fine with that as long as the product wasn't damaged. When I opened the UPS package I Thought he may have shipped the wrong one. It took me several look-overs to see that the damage was a small crush in the box like they had maybe stacked to many on top of each other.

I have purchased products as new that had much more damage than this. In all honesty I would have never even thought twice about the box damage if I saw it in a retail store as new.

To say the least I am "One Happy Puppy"

Jon2 is a fine seller and a credit to this forum and the world in general.
Thanks!!!
-Ed
Thanks ED! I am glad that you are happy! I can't wait to see the three I sold in live action!!

I just want to also add that ED is a great member here. He has earned his place in the staff for being just that a great member. Please feel comfortable doing business with him anytime!!

Feedback will be left shortly!

Jon

jon2 said:
Thanks ED! I am glad that you are happy! I can't wait to see the three I sold in live action!!
Please feel comfortable doing business with him anytime!!
Feedback will be left shortly!
Jon

Was I supposed to pay for the Revo?
Sorry man Ill have to send it back.

FastEddy said:
Was I supposed to pay for the Revo?
Sorry man Ill have to send it back.

Sure make sure you send it to the Power Rangers Headquarters and address it to ZED.

Oh yeah sorry Send it back to Teletubbyland but not before 12 as they are going nite nite.Address that one to the yellow telletubby.

lol iots kinda scarry that you know all there names

I tend to scare myself.

Can you still get the REVOS FOR 390?

Yes I can but I need to wait a while as I am low on cash. As I said previously, I still pay for these so I can pass them off to the members!! There are people that want them so I will let you and everyone else know when I get them.

Thanks

Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.