Sold / Found FS: Kyosho Inferno MP777 + Futaba 3pk > PRICE SLASH!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iam happy this is over...now no one loses.
I should have a tracking # tonite...

And a big thanks to all that have helped or were trying to help me get this all strightened out :cheers:

LOL....true.....
We did some work for an EPA facility here....not too much of a security risk right??? well apparently someone in our government finds it to be one....every year they get new PCs.....they have to replace the old ones and redo all their networking and what not.....anyway you and I would think it would be great to donate those old PCs to schools or people less fortunate than us.....well they can't...every stinking PC in the place get smashed and documented because it's "too much hassle" to reformat em and reuse them......the data recorded on the HARD DRIVE is too secret........so instead of just destroying the HD they trash the whole friggin thing.......the Federal Couthouse in Miami does the same thing only they keep PILES of the destroyed carcasses in their basement (yes some places in miami have basements).......it's just sad to see our tax dollars wasted like that.....

Glad to hear the good news Woof-man.......HAHA get it....WOOF-man....Ikill me.....cause no one else will

I've actually had this happen a couple times to me here also. I never got a call either. The thing that is retarded about it, is I went in there, got it all weighed and stuff (Like I always do for packages) and THEY were the ones who decided how much it cost to ship. Then months later when noone has the package, and the post office can't seem to tell me what happened to it, they decided to check there warehouse and there it was. Not enough postage. So for there mistake me and the buyer were the ones who were out. They did reship it then for no cost then though. And $80 to ship it from there to here is Crazy! I got the grille from my truck from Asia and it was less than that and it weighed alot more than a 3pk and was like 4 feet long.

I think people here are still confused hehe. This is shipping from Sri Lanka which is like across the globe all the way in Asia :p... 3rd world country, we have uneducated muppets working in Gov. places (like the PO for example), and they are doing that job *because* of their situation...so crap like this happens.

Zandor ya, but for them to send it back to us it would mean 'money' and I guess they couldn't be bothered :mad:

Well Mom is going to try EMS tomorrow and see what they say, failing which DHL. Hope either one won't complain about the fact that it is a remote...

Btw, regular unrecorded don't check what's inside...bleh!

--Mike

now thats just dumb ...i guess it wont bring down a plane if it isnt recorded ...

bsodmike said:
Btw, regular unrecorded don't check what's inside...bleh!

--Mike
They might not chekc it, but we will on its way in the stats. just an FYI

ha vb will be watching for it.. i bet he played with my nitrosport that came from canada.. it looked a little dirty.. :jk: lol

bsodmike said:
I think people here are still confused hehe. This is shipping from Sri Lanka which is like across the globe all the way in Asia :p... 3rd world country, we have uneducated muppets working in Gov. places (like the PO for example), and they are doing that job *because* of their situation...so crap like this happens.
I dont think anyone was saying that it DIDNT happen. If ya read my post above yours, I was actually saying how it has happened to me before. Yeah the po and stuff might be run by morons over there, but isnt there FedEx, UPS or DHL over there? I'm sure them companies wouldnt let some uneducated morons work for them. I'm glad its all getting worked out, but was just curious.

4u2nv, Well the difference the muppets at the PO ask stupid questions (at least the wrong kind)..but the DHL/FedEx peeps ask more interesting questions but come to insanely STUPID conclusions (the affecting aircraft BS). Either way, if it comes down to shipping something with an 'antenna' it starts to agitate these people for no real reason. It's not Sri Lanka even has something like the FCC heh. I should have an update about the package later today, got to rush to Uni.

--Mike

Just to keep you updated, this was shipped today via registered post and the receipt is with my Mom. It has no tracking number as such but it does have a code for the Sri Lanka PO. I've asked my Mom to post me a copy of this so that I can forward it to you.

Please let me know when you get this... If there are any issues we can now track this via the PO.

Thanks, Mike

Mike PM me the tracking#so I can check it out. :cheers:

Zandor, sorry - as I said there is no tracking number that I'm aware of but I'm having the confirmation stub posted to me (a copy of it). Once I get it I'll scan it and send it to you.

Let me try and be a bit clearer. Seems like 'registered mail' is given a local PO ref, so they *can* and know how to track it. I'm just not sure if we can...However once I see the receipt I'll have a better idea of what's on it...

Thanks, Mike

A confirmation number is basically a tracking number. Its just a sloppier version and they dont always update it, but at least Zandor could see when it was sent out and when to expect it. Also he can call the P.o. and get a more detailed tracking.

Mike any updates?
Did you get the receipt

And is there an ETA on the package

Last edited:
ETA should be between 1 - 2 weeks tops (stuff has gotten to UK in 5 days)...

My Mom has posted the receipt with some other stuff of mine so when I get it will let you know. Saw your PM thanks.

--Mike

Mike I got the raido today.
In great shape with every thing.
i will say this has been the worst online deal I have ever done.
Mike when you agree to sell something weather you think your product is worth more than is offered.Is no reason to send any package with out a tracking#And or proof of shipping.If it was not for some very good RCNT friends and I badering you I would have probley never seen this package.
NOW I am going to address your actions on this matter.
First Off You accuse me of getting the raido or in your round about way accuse me of it WTF who do you think I am.
When you sell something you better be dam ready to man up up and fulfill your end of the bargan piriod.
I was one day away from contacting the police over this matter. I had to go through a lot of poop because of you.I had to tell my wife that I lost 300 bones. That caused a lot of ill words between her and I.
That can never be taken back for that I blame you
Take it or leave it.I will at this time ask any members that is thinking about doing any deals with you Not to.....

Mike next time don't send your mother to do your work DO IT YOUR SELF!

8 weeks of BS from you and I still never got conformation of any kind from you that it was shipped.
You will live and learn the hard way from this transaction.

ZANDOR

Well, wow... you're welcome :)

I think you fail to notice an important fact, I'm in England and my Mom's in Sri Lanka. Now see, these are 2 different countries quite far apart? Mmmmkay? So for me to do it my self, I'd have to teleport home and I'm sorry we don't have the technology for that just yet.

As for the tracking, it's linked with the local PO. - Give me negative feedback for all I care, what's important is you got the item and that's that. Be glad you at least got it other wise you would have *really* been out of $300 and PayPal would have told you to go suck a melon :p

Live and learn the hard way from this transaction? You're a funny guy...

Take care,

--Mike

Last edited:
bsodmike said:
Well, wow... you're welcome :)

I think you fail to notice an important fact, I'm in England and my Mom's in Sri Lanka. Now see, these are 2 different countries quite far apart? Mmmmkay? So for me to do it my self, I'd have to teleport home and I'm sorry we don't have the technology for that just yet.

--Mike

This item never should have been put up for sale, if it wasn't in your possession to begin with.
Glad to see the transaction was completed..

can i just say i've dealt with mike before, buying and selling computer parts and shipping them between us when he's been in the UK and srilanka and i've never had a problem!

this is one isolated incident, he's fixed it, explained what went wrong and why, and OK, its taken a while, but if you'd paid the cash for a recorded delivery in the first place, there would have been no problem would there?

parag0n

This thread needs to be closed right now. Theres wrongs and rights on BOTH sides of this trade and we can all learn from it. Lets close this out and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.