Sold / Found FS: Kyosho Inferno MP777 + Futaba 3pk > PRICE SLASH!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bsodmike said:
I've been in coms with Zandor here, and for the record I've asked him to take it up with PayPal. Like an idiot I offered the 'cheapest' way to ship it as he wanted 'cheap shipping', of course this meant regular air parcel post...not recorded, no insurance. So there is no proof to say I shipped it, or proof to say he got it and he's screaming at me for the funds. So that's where it stands.

As for the 777, all I have left is the chassis and the vantage pipe which are currently 11000 miles away from where I am packed in a duffel bag. Also, I'm done shipping stuff to people unless they accept to use a recorded courier (etc) at a higher cost. pffft.

--Mike

Mike in no way shape or form did i tell you to ship it the cheapest way?
You took that opon your self to do so.not I
Put the offer out there to you 325$ SHIPPED.
iT WAS YOU THAT DECIDED to ship it that way.Were is the recipt that you said you had?

One more thing when you told me you were shipping it that way you told me not to worry!
That you ship that way all the time...
So my self not knowing about over seas shipping
because I have never bought any thing from over seas..
So I took your word on that! Thinking you were a stand up kind of Guy.

More words out of you mouth

USD450 + shipping the best I can do considering those servos cost USD180 for a pair. Shipping approx USD20 due to BULKY parcel size!

And I offered and paid 25$

All I can say is Zandor is a stand up guy. I bought his HPI RS4 3 18ss a while back, and it was exactly as described. He's a good guy and definitely wouldn't rip someone off, especially in this site. He's a well respected member here.

anowboard: Well duh I can figure that out, and I've got lots of trust @ other forums (Hexus.net) but this whole finger pointing game really gets us no where.

Zandor: Dude, do you want me have to repeat the bit where I said $25 would get you no tracking and no insurance? and you agreed? Couldn't you have said "Um no Mike I want it recorded/insured" ???

I've shipped to the US and UK many items via regular parcel post and for the most part it has had a great track record, apart from an LCD module to Canada which the guy never got...then it arrived like 3 months later (strange)... but the thing is no insurance and no tracking, once it left my hands how do I have control over the package?

For crying out loud just two weeks ago I purchased a B&W 601, 602 and LCR600 and a Denon AVR-3805 7x120W amp...cost? £3000 or so...now why on earth would someone with as much cash to *burn* want to scam someone for a MEASLY £150?

Ok, in worst case scenarios (I've done this before, once actually)...the item got lost in the post so I refunded 50% of the agreed value of the item just to make him stop wasting my time in playing "point the finger".

Would you mind accepting US$150.00? Of course I'll have to see what decision PayPal takes...

--Mike

Last edited:
The post office must have a way of tracking down the package, even without giving you a tracking number. Surely, they should have something in their system that states the package is being sent to Zandor or at least proof that you actually sent it.

Hope it all gets squared away. I've been in this situation before with a member on RCUniverse. He said he sent the package(NTC3), I never received it, and I paid with a check. Eventually I just reported his a*s to the FBI. Came to find out, he's a convicted felon and is in jail now.

Its hard to say who's responsiblity it is for the lost package in this case...it can go either way. Good luck guys.

P.S nice speakers and amp! :)

bsodmike said:
For crying out loud just two weeks ago I purchased a B&W 601, 602 and LCR600 and a Denon AVR-3805 7x120W amp...cost? £3000 or so...now why on earth would someone with as much cash to *burn* want to scam someone for a MEASLY £150?

--Mike

Lets forget that I work here for the sake of this post.

Just as a person reading this thread, Zandor has been very nice to you about all this.
We all know his personality and how he reacts to things going bad.
In this situation, he has been nothing but nice to you (in the public forum).

Mike, your coming off like a smart ass. Like your talking out of the side of your mouth.

If you have so much money, and it's only a measly $325, why not refund the whole thing. Zandor is a trust worthy person.
If he gets the radio, he'll send the measly $325 back.

I'm not saying that you didn't ship it, but i'm telling you he never received it.

Previously it was stated that your mother had the shipping receipt.

where is it?

Thats the thing here mike Paypal won't do any thing about it. the claim is over 45 days..
So my next step is to contact your local authorities And the internet fraud complaint center (ifcc)..This is the next step Ill be takeing.

Now If you show me proof that you did indeed ship it.. this will have to go no futher.

If you have so much money to burn just refund my money?

And if the 3 PK does show up ill send it back or pay you the money back.

Zandor: Dude, do you want me have to repeat the bit where I said $25 would get you no tracking and no insurance? and you agreed? Couldn't you have said "Um no Mike I want it recorded/insured" ???

UM dude I have never disputed this...
I want a recipt showing you sent it..Give me this one thing...And case closed piriod.

Butting in hopefully to help not flame....

Sometimes stuff sent over the Atlantic UK-US US-UK can take quite some time.

I bought an RS4 from Corradopsi and because cheap shipping was agreed between us this package took 9 weeks to arrive. So don't give up and start killing each other just yet.

Last edited:
Yeah just post a copy of the reciept ya said you have and I'm sure Zandor will be more than likely to work with you instead of pointing the finger. Just out of curiousity mike, Its going from the Uk to wayyy on the other side of the U.s. So why would you NOT put a tracking on it? Its like a addition $1.30. That just seems retarded to me. Zandor is one of the the most stand up fellas on here. I've done NUMEROUS transactions with him (Hes one of my favs to deal with on here) and I know in NO WAY would he get all up in your grill without a good reason. Hopefully it all gets worked out.

Correction to all of you, this was sent from SRI LANKA to US. When you say receipt as just to say I paid 'XX'?

I've contacted my Mom and am waiting for her to get back to me about the receipt. I hope you mean it'll be like what you get from any shop to show 'amount tendered'.

Money to burn, yes but there is no reason why I should refund 100% to you now is there? My offer of $150.00 still stands.

--Mike

Last edited:
Well this is simply just silly. I asked my Mom to go by the local PO to see if there was anything they could do about this package & receipt issue and seems that they have a 'collection' of things incorrectly marked.

For the past few months the 3PK has been sitting in a pile because the counter clerk hard charged 'too little' to ship the item :doh:

I have asked my Mom to ship it via recorded/EMS or via DHL to you. If she sends it via DHL they might need your phone number so send that via PM to me pls.

Ohh btw, DHL is going to cost USD 80.00...

Once I get the tracking code from her I'll send it to you via PM.

Crazy... --Mike

Last edited:
Just FYI, in all cases(in the future) it is up to the seller to make sure it gets to the buyer. Unless utherwise stated.

Good to see that it will work out. I sent some 1:1 parts and after a few weeks I figured he got them. Then I get a PM saying....did I send them? Good thing I still had the tracking# and found it was at HIS post office, he was never notified to pick it up.

Glad to see there was just a mishap at the Post Office. I personally get some sort of Delivery Confirmation, on anything I send out. I'll pay the extra $$, just to know it got there, and my name is clear. Worth every penny..

Good stuff.....I like a happy ending.....

So they were just gonna let it sit there and rot?
Crazy!!
Well hopefully it will get there this time without a problem.
Good luck to both of you.

Yea it is insane, and I've learnt quite a lesson. Mom is currently trying to sort out EMS (they ask ALOT more questions) and are currently saying that it can 'destroy' airplanes - ridiculous so I've asked her to remove the bat packs and send them via regular post...

--Mike

bsodmike said:
I've asked her to remove the bat packs and send them via regular post...

--Mike

Don't forget the tracking... :rolleyes:

Mike you have a PM..

Crazy poop I tell ya!

For the past few months the 3PK has been sitting in a pile because the counter clerk hard charged 'too little' to ship the item

Why In hell did they not just send it back to you or your mother??? It did have a return addy on it!
Just just just hummmm I can't even think of any thing to say about it

Last edited:
well.. thats our government for ya..

actually that's the UK gov. in this case....if it were ours they probably would have just destroyed it and claimed ignorance....

Plaidfish said:
actually that's the UK gov. in this case....if it were ours they probably would have just destroyed it and claimed ignorance....

i diisagree,

they would have taken it & claimrd ignorance :arrr:

Status
Not open for further replies.