Sold / Found FS: *NEW* Mugen MBX5 ProSpec & Kyosho MP777 @ SP1+ And MORE!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bsodmike

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi all,

First of all, this is a clearance sale, i.e. ALL MUST GO. I am not unreasonable and will consider best offers, but that doesn't make this an auction - first come, first served basis.

All shipping via DHL worldwide, trackable 24/7 for complete peace of mind! Contact me for a quote...

I am a Premier PayPal seller, and accept payment that way only if you agree to cover 5% fees on top, else intl. bank wire transfer.

Now to the good stuff...

Kyosho MP777
This is highly modded, almost US$2000 in mods, braces, quad caddocks, CF tray, towers, hex machines screws, Vantage pipe (worth $100).

I'm also throwing quite a few hop-ups I've not gotten around to install and other bits like a new set of throttle links etc etc. This buggy is SP1+ tbh. Two different lids, one's custom painted by TJ (imbroken), crimes and badlands...all tires almost new.

IMG_0553_800px.jpg

Price: $800 + DHL for rolling chassis + all listed above and more!

Mugen MBX5 ProSpec
This is a roller, and I've gotten the chassis finished but the rest of the construction is still in the bags with the manuals etc. I have the original mugen bag. This is also sold with quite a few extras, it has an upgraded Fioroni chassis and caddocks etc - these are all included free, you are getting a lot more!

DSC00151.JPG

DSC00148.JPG

Novarossi EFRA 9886 Pipe & Manifold, full set of tony's screws and lots more. The lid is currently with TJ who's painting it in his spare time.

Price: $800 + DHL for rolling chassis + all listed above and more!

Novarossi P5X BRAND NEW
I've got a brand new Rossi P5X (in the box) and have been maintaining it with ARO, never used, with WERKs clutch installed.

Price: $250 + DHL

I have got more stuff including two high power ana/digi Airtronics servos, Spektrum Pro receiver and lots more I'd like to get rid of. Please do not hesitate to contact me, [email protected]

Cheers
Mike

Btw, I have a 123 STAR 'Bay rating, HeatWare and 5-Star Hexus.net trust. Only recently I sold a Tag Heuer for £800+ with a happy buyer. Since going DHL, I have sorted out all earlier issues - with 24/7 tracking the proof is in the pudding =)

Please only contact me via email, I will not be monitoring my PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.