Sold / Found FS: GS SUT PRO w/NRL Arms....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ApriliaRacer

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well, I'm toying with the idea of selling/trading my GS SUT PRO with Native Racing Aluminum arms. This is a GREAT truck. Highly competitive. It has a BRAND new never run Sirio 27 with a tigerdrive system and a Jammin JP2 pipe. It has a Hitec 645 steering servo and jr throttle servo. Proline Bow-ties on GS Pro rims Brand New! It also has a newly painted body.

The truck has way less than a gallon through it and as stated, the engine is brand new. Has only been run on the racetrack, no bashing!!!!!!!!

This truck has quite a bit into it, much better than even the CE of the GS SUT. This truck has won local races beating HB LSPs, Mugen truggies, and MTs. (I'm not saying it won every race, but it handled just as well and was just as fast as some of the newer truggies)

The NRL arms alone were 250.00
Sirio 200.00
SUT Pro - 399.99

The only thing you'll need to add is your tx/rx ( I run dsm and am keeping the rx.

I'd really like to get 500.00 bucks plus shipping for it. Pics upon request if you're serious about it. You won't be dissappointed!

I may consider trades. Trade value will be based on retail prices at say TowerHobbies. Meaning trade value will be what it would cost to outfit your trade today as well as mine. 500.00 is the cash value.

gs_sut.jpg

gs_sut_bottom.jpg

gs_sut_nekid.jpg

Last edited:
Pics Added.

Those Native arms eliminate the hub extenders? If so that is a great upgrades seeing as it adds more stability without the lame extenders.

Yes jon they do. It makes for one hell of a truck. They also make a conversion for kyosho, mugen...etc.

Thanks VB. Interesting why MUGEN never caught on..

Sorry Bump

What trades are you looking for?

I have an FT RC10GT, w/ OS 18 CVR w/ hitec 645MG steering and hitec 525MG throttle/brake servos. I can make this RTR if needed.

Still Available!

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer, but I'm not interested in 10th scale nitro off-road.

I'm interested in Race Ready Revos of equal value, 8th scale on-road, CEN Genesis, and other RCs of equal value or the difference in cash....

snowboardgeek1 said:
What trades are you looking for?

I have an FT RC10GT, w/ OS 18 CVR w/ hitec 645MG steering and hitec 525MG throttle/brake servos. I can make this RTR if needed.

If it is still around after xmas I just mite take it..
I need to get my books in order

Last edited:
PM me after Xmas or if you are serious, you can leave a non-refundable deposit of 200.00 bucks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.