Sold / Found Highly upgraded gs storm truggy sale-trade

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hulkmaxx

Wanna know my secrect. I'm always ANGRY!
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
All right guys got let a rig go to help fund some other projects I want to get started. What I have here is a pract new Gs Storm truggy. I bought this truggy a long time back when I was first starting in the nitro end of tghe hobby. This is the run down on the truck. I bought it from the hobby shop that I used to spend alot of time at. The owner of the hobby shop built two twin Gs storm rigs. These rigs were his race rigs. This truggy is pretty much new. The only used parts on the truck are the engine and the pipe. The engine has only been heat cycled break in for like 5 tanks. The pipe is a JP2 jammin pipe. Engine is a B01 engine I remember the shop owner say it is a custom race ported engine. He also said it had the I think this is right Fioana upgrades through out. It has a ton of carbon fiber upgrades also. Has new Agrressor radio gear still in the box. I am asking $400.00 shipped. The reason the price is high is because its pretty much a new truck. I might consider some trades also. The only truggy I would be interested in is a HPI Hellfire truck. Any LST trucks in nice condition, MGT 8.0 Losi Muggy, Or maybe big block revo. And maxx series trucks of equal value.

I will try and get some more pics of it Having troublre loading pics got new camera and my pics wont upload keep getting errors

View attachment 12418

Last edited:
Pretty nice looking set up! Good luck with the sell or trade looks like it will make someone a nice basher for sure.

I have dropped price on the GS STORM to $315.00 shipped. I really need to move this rig for funds on my next build I may accept some offers. I am also looking for a MGT in nice condition to do some trading on.:D

I have dropped price on the GS STORM to $315.00 shipped. I really need to move this rig for funds on my next build I may accept some offers. I am also looking for a MGT in nice condition to do some trading on.:D
I have a Mini MGT that is in near mint condition (2 tanks after break in) tha I would be willing to trade if you are interested. It has 2 bodies and a few hop ups. PM me if you are interested.

Not interested in Mini's but thanks for the offer man.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.