GS Sut unlimited truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hulkmaxx

Wanna know my secrect. I'm always ANGRY!
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well I traded this rig to a buddy of mine awhile back. He had a bad experience with a run away shortly after break in and it Wide open into the river lucky it was pretty much frozen solid that day. He traded it back to me for an XTM BB maxx conversion and I let him keep the gs .21 engine that was on it. So I have been kicking around the idea for a budget beater track rig that is more truggy like. So I have decided to put this rig back together. Tossed a Peak racing .28 I had laying around into it tonight hope to test it out this week if weather permits. See what else it needs cause this ones low budget. Back in the day these were the trucks that kinda kick started the truggy craze at out local tracks.

View attachment 13593

View attachment 13594

View attachment 13595

View attachment 13596

Last edited:
Yeah buddy, taking it back to old school, I like it. :thumbup: You're right, that's how the whole truggy craze started.

I retired my GS storm and it was my first buggy. The GS B01 .21 engine had some grunt and did me very well. Losts of memories running that buggy. I still use the stock JR XR3 radio in 3 other rigs I own today.

Holy crap man I took the gs out tonight and gave that Peak racing .28 turbo plug head engine a go WOW this thing is crazy I was really surprised how well that crappy engine man it really goes like mad! I am considering doing a complete tear down cleaning and if maybe possible some upgrading.

i have 2 GS storms, I'm glad to see others who are still around em!

man it just makes me happy that other people still have knowledge of what a GS is lol. they are some very strong buggies for their time!

Back