FastEddys first look at the Castle Conversion Kit.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this one will work for it....LOL.
2hn1chf.jpg

No Rolex, I didnt say I'm a "Normal" guy. I know better:D
Wise of you to cover yourself. I'd have been all over that. :hehe:
As far as being "Regular", we have no interest in your bathroom schedule either. :constipat

We absolutely want to see the build on this one.

So Big guy,
What batts should I run?

I would run two 4S packs in series. How much space do you have for batteries? If you can fit them, Maxamps carries 10,000mah packs in 4S configuration. Or I would email Austin @ Maxamps and have him build you a custom pack.

If you're looking for a home for it after the build, Eddy, I'll be more than happy to accept it as a donation.

Yikes.

The cost of the conversion kit along with a single set of 4s packs would end up costing as much as another brand new Baja.

I anxiously await the results of the conversion. I'll have to live vicariously through it. But whenever I think of a Fast Eddy build, two words come to mind....

Chris Craft.

LMFAO!

I've got no room to talk though.

Yeah but this one doesn't have to float.

How kv is that motor? If it's around 800-1000 2x4s in series should be just about right for a target rpm of 25-30.000.

Looks sweet .

Ah thanks, I was busy drooling I didn't even notice.

I've started the build.
Here is the first vid. Several to follow in the coming days.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ninvOnEiiQ0"]YouTube - Castle Creations Electric Conversion HPI Baja #1[/ame]

Cool Video Eddy...man that motor is a chunk. Can't wait to see how it runs.

WTF! A video showing us you taking it out of the box... come on get to the good stuff I don't care what the box looks like. :D

WTF! A video showing us you taking it out of the box... come on get to the good stuff I don't care what the box looks like. :D

Got to pay the bills first. Castle wants you to see what you get.
I'm uploading the 2nd video now. Its big so will take a while.

Stay tuned..........

2nd Video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZrC4Etaz3s"]YouTube - Castle Creations Electric Conversion HPI Baja #2[/ame]