Sold / Found car audio products.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hatchbacks are just awesome period for stereo stuff. When Rockford was the top dogg and the DVC's first came out, I had a buddy who had one of them dodge charger hatchs with 2 15 Dvc's in there, and MAN was that loud. It was insane. I wish I had some pics of my S-10's setup still. That was probably some of my best work, and best looking setup I've ran. I had 6 15's (Rockford XLC's) in a clam style fiberglass wall. I had a walkthru with a windowless topper, and had a huge amprack in the back with 4 500a2 amps. That whole truck was my little pimp wagon. Lowered 6/5, I had the full ground effects, and the 14 inch dayton knock offs.. Oh the early 90's man.. Them were the good ol days.

ok thats great but i can't reminiss on the 90's i mean come on i was only 1yr old in 1990. lol anyways, what have you come up with shady. i need your advice throw me 2 subs, box, and an amp. give me prices, brands, stats, whatever you got I'm tired of having no "bump" lol i love that word. anyways tell me something

TriGGeR said:
ok thats great but i can't reminiss on the 90's i mean come on i was only 1yr old in 1990. lol anyways, what have you come up with shady. i need your advice throw me 2 subs, box, and an amp. give me prices, brands, stats, whatever you got I'm tired of having no "bump" lol i love that word. anyways tell me something

Got to love haveing bump in the trunk :)

okay this is what I can do for you to get you bumpen, 2 mtx t4510 4 ohm subs two for $150 the amp will be the mtx ta4501 500 watt mono class d amp for $310 I'll throw in a 1 fared cap for 65 bucks. It would be cheaper to find boxes on your side of town, shipping is going to kill with thoses. I can do the power wires if needed and rca will be for free. hope this helps. desmon

Hey shadey26 ntc3, how do you sell the hushmat? I have an 05 Ram 1500, and want to do the 4 doors to start. LMK.

Shady,

Hey Bro looks like you got some nice stuff. I need some good bulbs, like Piaa's for another integra( I hope ) and my Xterra. What else do you sell? PM me the details!

Jon

Pertty much anything that you want for your car I can get it. sattalite tv too. Put one in last month. everybody feel free to hit me up don't be shy. Question are not a problem. If you have anything to say get it off your chest, Or if you have any info thats new post it. :cheers:

that sounds like a good deal i will have to talk to my dad about it. he has my money stuffed back in a hole and i can't get to it so i will get back with you on that one

for sure, I'll post the price of the hushmatt, I shipped the old back to exchange for the new. I'll post pices in the morning.

Shadey, clean out ya PM box.....can't call yet....cell use still limited

go ahead now, I forgot to delete. lol

sorry man will get back at you with a price, been real busy,

Shadey, do you carry GPS navigation? I am looking at the Magellan RoadMate760 GPS in paticular.
h360MRM760-f_cov1.jpg

What about Lambo door kits. Do you sell anything like that?

some amps are under rated.the amp the guy says put out 500 watts becasue it said it on the label may even put out more.

i have a 2005 fosgate 1000.1bd amp pushing 2 2005 alpine type r dvc 4ohms wired to 1ohm. it's very under rated amp as it's been clock at 1439rms @1ohm. i only have my amp almost half way up and it's bangin the hell out them 12's which are rated 500wts rms a piece.

can't go wrong with fosgate imo.

what can you get me a pioneer cdrb10 or 20 for? need to hook my neuros II player up. send pm. the originall rca hook up not the aftermarket ones that are out.

arawak420 said:
some amps are under rated.the amp the guy says put out 500 watts becasue it said it on the label may even put out more.

i have a 2005 fosgate 1000.1bd amp pushing 2 2005 alpine type r dvc 4ohms wired to 1ohm. it's very under rated amp as it's been clock at 1439rms @1ohm. i only have my amp almost half way up and it's bangin the hell out them 12's which are rated 500wts rms a piece.

can't go wrong with fosgate imo.

what can you get me a pioneer cdrb10 or 20 for? need to hook my neuros II player up. send pm. the originall rca hook up not the aftermarket ones that are out.
Rockford was always known for that. They do that because they want people to compete with the amps, and win there classes. Like I was talking about, I had a Rockford 60iX that was rated at 60 watts, but bridged put out over 600! So I would be in the under 250watt class, and light everyone up. But eventually they outlawed them amps from competeing. Rockford amps have always been decent, but there subs have been getting shittier ever year.

Last edited:
Okay, sorry I have been real busy this weekend, sema, customers. man. tommorrow is monday and a fresh start. I will check the prices on the hushmat-I didn't forget about you. gps- I will have to see on that, My vendor might have a couple, but it might be garmmen, I'll see if I can get that brand for you. Lambo doors- you bet your bippy, Jt dealer, check out there website, tell me make and model. www.jtautostyle.com. Fosgate, realllllllllllllll gooooooood stufffffff, Bye the way there new subs don't impress me. I lost hope after the old he2 became crome on the face. The old ones knock. check for pics of my sister car in this post, it has two of the new ones. There new amps kind of let me down. But they work. And they will knock if you plan your system right. Just to me there not up to par, Expect to see a come around from what I hear on the inside. Oyeah I will cdrb10 $30 buxs for you. I sell them for 40 buxs installed. :cheers:

Last edited:
Okay, I finaly have a new home for my shop. I found a new location and its great. Sorry I could not respond to all of the pm but I have hit them all back. I will be throwing a new grand opening next saturday, If you guys are local come down. Free bbq and drinks. There is also a nice big a parking lot to bash in! I will get all the prices up for products that members asked for. sorry for the inconvenices. Desmon

Hey shadey do you carry any cerwin vega products?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back