Sold / Found car audio products.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool deal thanks for the fast shipping..
My car and the 3 grand worth of equipment thanks you!

I have been a little nervous parking my car were I can't see it...This will put my mind at eaze

shadey26 ntc3 said:
Zandor , your product is on the way, Your now the proud owner of a rs3.5. Your car will love you! By the way You like ponies, They funny poop is your name is the same as my bro in law co owner. first and last.

You upgraded me from the 10.5 to the rs3.5 :cheers:

Last edited:
OOOOO shittttttt, I shipped you the wrong one!!!!!!!!!!!!. Welllll merry christmas and happy birthday, lol lol lol lol lol. Its all good. Well o well lol.

OOO dam the other person is going to be pissed. I didn't pay attention when I packed it . Let me call him and get this striaght. I guess that the reason to package things diffrently. and to make things correct.

When I recive it I will pay the rest..If you indeed F up.LOL Its onlY 40$

nawww I fiddlesticked up and I know it. You know when you get that feeling. lol. I have somthing else on the way for you when my next shippment comes in, I like to allways do a little more then whats expected. :cheers:

Last edited:
Shadey.
Can you please resize the pics that you added to 600x800 as per the RCNT rules[rules] Rules[/rules]

Please do so I wont have to remove them.

Thanks.

I knew something was wrong, sorry. How do you resize? can you do it for me or show me how. I would appreciated. thanks.

shadey, just open them with paint. click image (not the pic itself but the word image at the top of the page) select stretch skew ...& select % of image size you want ...i normaly put like 70 / 70 in

were can i get paint, I have a laptop will it fit.

what os are you running..i think all have it already ...if your on xp, click start go to programs then accesseries ...paint should be on that list

Got the system to day..Thanks for the super fast shipping W/tracking :cheers: Now all I have to do is figure out all the wireing..Shouldn't be to hard..

ok shady i went and looked at some L7's today and ther way to big, what can you do on hooking me up with some type r's or the infinity kappa 10.1's i want 2 of them. i want a box that will fit behind my seat with saving as much room as possible, and i have a new amp my sister gave me off of her old system it is a power acoustiks fire and ice series 800/4 which i sorta need 4 channels now since i realized today my back speakers stop working when i hook up subs so now I'm just going to wire the back speakers to an amp. but thats beside the point i just need you to find me some deep bass 10's, a small box, and a cheap price lol. see what you can do man. preciate ya

for sure I'll hook you up. The only problem it that I am not a dealer for infinity or alpine, I will find you two subs that will give you the most bass in a small box. Let me look around, Mtx 4500 sound good for you . Let me see.

something new for members!

Audio gear

Can you do anything with Dynamat?? Don't know if you stock it or not, but I love that stuff... Looking to do my new truck and could stand to save some $$$.
Thanks

TriGGeR said:
i just need you to find me some deep bass 10's, a small box,
Good luck with this.. Your never gonna get a low low bass from a 10. Your lowest bass is gonna come from a bandpass box, and them are pretty huge. Your best bet would be to measure the space you need. Most speakers seem to be in the same ballpark of depth wise, so if ya can't fit a L7 10, I doubt your gonna be able to fit any other Good 10 inch in.

Carls_Mammoth said:
Can you do anything with Dynamat?? Don't know if you stock it or not, but I love that stuff... Looking to do my new truck and could stand to save some $$$.
Thanks

I don't carry dynamat anymore, but I carry hushmat, same person that worked at dynamat or part owner or something, came out with a new product, hensec the name, Let me know how much you need.

4u2nv said:
Good luck with this.. Your never gonna get a low low bass from a 10. Your lowest bass is gonna come from a bandpass box, and them are pretty huge. Your best bet would be to measure the space you need. Most speakers seem to be in the same ballpark of depth wise, so if ya can't fit a L7 10, I doubt your gonna be able to fit any other Good 10 inch in.

True and not true, Do you remember the jl audio w6? Sealed box,.625 cf. Real low bass responce. It also matters on the car. amp being used, crossover settings, music. alot of factors. I put theses in a truck last week.

9876.jpg
[/IMG]

Real good low bass responce. Now if your trying to get back breaking low responce your gonna need a long excursion sub some decent power. I built seald boxes to do this. Not all speakers work in a bandpass box. Some companys void warrentys if installed in one if they dont reccommend it. Or he can go with a ported box and get a better bass responce.

After going to Nationals, I think I may be spoiled though on bass, and have a different opinion of "real low bass" than others. I thought hearing 4 15" Cerwin Vega Strokers with over 15,000 watts of class D power was the loudest it could get. Then went to nationals, and realized what REALLY loud was. Alma Gates Kicker Blazer kicks sooo much ass..

But yeah If hes looking to get the more bassy sound in a small area, Id go ported too. If its beind the truck seat in a reg cab, put the ports up. To me ported always sounded sloppyier on smaller subs, but if ya want people to hear ya coming for a couple blocks, Ported is the way to go. And Not sure if this is for the same guy that has the power acoustic amp, but, well either way, Not to be a jerk or anything, but your best bet would be to get a different amp. Base your whole system around your amp. (After ya have a good headunit) Your amp is basically what makes or breaks your system (Besides the head unit. Good head unit is MOST important) Cheap amp with awesome speakers is still gonna sound assy. Good amp with cheapy speakers will bring out the best in them speakers. Also dont be fooled by companies trying to sell you with there high ratings of watts. 1000W of Sony, isnt equal to 1000W from a Kicker amp. Rockford has always made decent amps, and for a while I competed with a 60ai amp that was rated at 120 watts but they were always wayyy underated. So it said 120, and was probably actually putting out 600. and people couldnt understand how I was getting such high numbers. (That amp is the best one I ever owned and I would buy it back today in a second). Small companies try to hook in people with shooting out these crazy watt numbers. So again, get a good name brand amp (Nothing they sell at wallmart, Auto Value, Checkers, or in Summit!) anyway I'm tired and rambling.

Man thats not rammbling, thats music to my ears, lol :cheers: I also have that same problem. 1 or two subs dont really work for me unless there high end like the mtx 9500 or w7s. I also losseing my hearing because of it, I can't really tune cars anymore. Have to have my bro in law take over that job now. But I can get it close dont get me wrong. not sure if I posted theses hear but here are some samples of my work.
Picture51.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture1.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture10.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture9.jpg
[/IMG]
Picture8.jpg
[/IMG]

Now thoses two 12 at a 1000 watts rock, It will pop the back window out of the car. It is ported into the car, bandpass style. bass responce is low but not what I intended to be. kind of up set about it, but thats just me. everone tells me I am nuts. :hammer: but what ever, lol. a customer brought me a two dhd amps the other day and wanted me to hook up his system. Had mb quarts 61/2 and two jl audio w3"s. pioneer n2. I was like wtf, you have theses componets but theses 20 amps, he debated :argue: that the dhd 500 watt amp puts out 500 watts, I wa like not in your life time. Had to find a old mannual to prove him wrong, 250 bridge at 4 ohm. lol bought it from a swapmeet and the seller sold him off what the box says. People please look at what you buy!!!!. also never say sony in my post. lol there car audio products have fallen of the map. only good things were there octagon subs, and they suck now , imop. dont want to offend any sony lovers out there. desmon the great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back