Sold / Found car audio products.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadey26 ntc3

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I am temp moving my car audio shop and will be moving to a new location in about 2 months, My old shop was killed by the city, They decided to move the street in front and killed all of my walk in and drive by business, I can no longer afford to come out of my pocket, like I have for the last 8 months to keep the doors open. Dam trains. Alot of my inventory was paid off by me. Over 10'gs in products. some on net 20 and net 90. I would really like to not sit on this for the next couple of months, so this is what I would like to do. I will throw out some killer deals, I have pioneer, mtx,kicker,ma audio,sony,alpine,Dei-alarms, hid lights and bulbs, and accessories. just let me know, This applies to members of this site only. thanks

Pioneer avic-d1 2 not in stock can drop shipp from pioneer-$1,200 shipped 2-sold.

Pioneer avic-n2 two in stock now -$1,470 shipped

Luminics h.i.d. kits plug and play-$300 shipped yellow hid add 40 buxs

img02.gif
[/IMG]
luminics bulbs - $22 shipped please say what color.
luminics.jpg
[/IMG]

Dont want to make a long post so if you need anything just ask. thanks all.

:cheers:

update
only to members
pioneer 4700mp with harness to install in to your car. 160 plus shipping.
27-5FDEHP47001.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Dei-alarms
any more info on this?

I carry the hornet, matrix, avital, clifford, All dei acc, Let me know wich one you like, two-way 0r standered. Check with www.dei.com . Wich every one you like let me know, clifford is seeming that there going to phaze them out, here is a couple of prices on them. If you see them lowwer let me know, they have to be dealer thou, here are some prices

Hornet- with back up battery special-$270 shipped

Matrix 10.5x-$320 shipped

matrix 10.2x -$300 shipped

rsx 3.5 -$365 shipped

Dei back up battery-$45 shipped

Dei window mod-$85 shipped. :up and down two windows only:

Last edited:
How hard would it be to install the Matrix 10.5x..
I am interrested in this one

Its kind of hard to say, If you are not nervious about taking apart a car and have a soundknowledge of the way 12 works, it should be no problem, Plus you need the right tool, dvm-digital volt meter, never use a test light, wire strippers, electric tape, screw drivers and a couple common scokets you should be okay, Alarm is as good as the install. Some cars a easy to do some are a pain in the azz, What kind of car do you have, give me the model and I'll through in the tech sheet to your car. I will also walk you through it if you have a prob. If in your not able a shop should charge you no more 100 to install plus part if needed, But If you car requires additional parts to install I'll make sure to let you know and will get you the parts at cost.

I have a 90 celica GTS...Ill let you no tonite If I am going buy it :)

Last edited:
that one will be easy. I thought you had like a 05 or something.lol do you have power locks?, if so they are neg trigger, so you wont need any extra parts on it, same as the remote start. You should be able to knock it out in a hour or so,

damn. ssounds like some nice deals. my ride:
1996 V-Dub Passat Station Wagon:
Pioneer HU P8600mp,
Comp: 4x Infinity Reference 6.5",
Comp Amp:Fosgate P400.4,
Subs:2x 2005 Alpine DVC 4ohm Type-R
EFX Sealed Enclosure.
Sub Amp: 2005 Fosgate T1000.1bd 1ohm
Knukonceptz Wiring
BIG 3 (awaiting 1/0 ga wire.)

do you have any dry cell batts? how much shipped to 93535?
any sound deading material,cost shipped to same zip?

shadey26 ntc3 said:
that one will be easy. I thought you had like a 05 or something.lol do you have power locks?, if so they are neg trigger, so you wont need any extra parts on it, same as the remote start. You should be able to knock it out in a hour or so,
(edit) I forgot to add the S at the end of GTS
Yep power every thing...
About the remote start I do have the stick..What will I do to over ride that?

Last edited:
wow man i havent been to this site in ages and what a great time to come when I'm buying my system for my truck, I'm either getting 2 10" infinnity Kappa perfect 10.1, or 2 Alpine Type-R 10" i dont really know what to get yet to put in a small box behind a truck seat, just tell me what you got and what kind of prices you could give me, i might be interested in the clifford alarm system too, btw i have 1992 chevrolet pickup single cab, automatic, power windows and locks, but i want keyless entry, remote start, and an alarm

ZANDOR said:
(edit) I forgot to add the S at the end of GTS
Yep power every thing...
About the remote start I do have the stick..What will I do to over ride that?
I will show you how but I can not post it, I would be liable if someone got hurt. But you got to be really really carefull, someone could get really hurt or property damage will occur is remote started in gear, i have seen it happen. :cheers:

TriGGeR said:
wow man i havent been to this site in ages and what a great time to come when I'm buying my system for my truck, I'm either getting 2 10" infinnity Kappa perfect 10.1, or 2 Alpine Type-R 10" i dont really know what to get yet to put in a small box behind a truck seat, just tell me what you got and what kind of prices you could give me, i might be interested in the clifford alarm system too, btw i have 1992 chevrolet pickup single cab, automatic, power windows and locks, but i want keyless entry, remote start, and an alarm
Let me cee if I can find a custom box to fit behind your seat, I like mtx, they seem to give you more bang for your buck, I carry kicker too but I like mtx.

OK ill take the Matrix 10.5x You take paypal?
If so Ill pp you the money when I get home from w :cheers: ork

I dont money order would be fine. so I don't have to pay that 3 percent, If needed I could open one. I perfer not too.

OK how about a personnel check..The hole going to the bank to get cash and then to the post office thing just sucks!

thats no problem, can you send it with a tracking number, opps thats right regular mail

Shoot me your addy and I will send it priorty mail you will have it satuerday...If you like I can send it fedex any way you choose but it will cost ya! lol

sent out money today! You will have it tomarrow for sure.
I PMed you the tracking# for what it is worth LOL
You will have it befor any Info is up on it. All though you will see it was sent next day air.
Fedex of course..

shady, whats up man, well i plan on spending around 350$ box and subs, i was thinking maybe 2 10" Kicker L5's in a custom box to fit behind my seat, thats really all i could want that you have to offer unless you can get infinity kappa perfect 10.1's cause i really like them I've heard them and i know ther good. so give me a price on them 2 kickers and a box. oh and by the way i have a 500watt jensen 2channel amp, and i also have a power acoustics 800watt 4-channel amp. i really prefer to use the jensen since i know more about it if ya know what i mean. but let me know what you can do to find a box to fit the L5's that will fit behind my seat.

ok shady i just did a little research and i will not be able to afford that on my price range so what I'm thinking about doing is getting that kicker 10" L7 in a truck box on crutchfield for 400$, I've heard that L7's are close to JL audio so i think i will really like them, i dont care much for loudness, i just want clean deap bass so you give me some feedback on what you think, and if you can beat crutchfields price i will buy from you, just give me some info on what you think

the problem is going to be that jensen amp, use it for now but think about getting a better amp, It says it put out 500 but its more like 375, it is a class ab amp, I will check my price on kicker, I just became a dealer on them, I dont think a l7 is going to fit behind a seat, the magnet is hughe on that speaker, I will see what I can do to save you money so you can spend your hard earn cash on your rc car.

Zandor , your product is on the way, Your now the proud owner of a rs3.5. Your car will love you! By the way You like ponies, They funny poop is your name is the same as my bro in law co owner. first and last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back