broke in my revo yesterday

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Team Castrello

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
ok here it is i broke her in i onily ran 3 tanks thrugh her and it got to dark. is that bad and can i finish the break in today or is it too late i will post some more pics soon.

nothing wrong with that at all. just put some after run in there and start up agian when ever you get a chance, which should be as soon as possible becuase its hard to let that revo sit there haha.

There's nothing wrong with stopping in the middle of a break-in process. Just make sure that you start where you left off. It took me the better part of a 2 weeks to completely break in my Mugen-Seki X12.

Just make sure that the piston is at BDC when cooling off and storing, even after the break-in process is finished.

what about grass

is grass ok to break in on.

also i got bit buy the bug an contracted the rc virus.
symptoms include jitteryiness when noy using my revo,constant feel of welbeing. always talking to my self,counting my money to see what i can buy for my baby.and many more problems if u have these symptoms please see your local hobby shop and get help . lol

love the smell of nitro it is better than sex well..... mabe not lool

Last edited:
I would break it in on the asphalt first since grass will put a lot of strain on the engine. You don't want it to overheat.

Back