Best 2 Stroke Oil For Baja

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If i were to use 2 stroke oil i would use stuff that us motcrossers use.. I personally would use maxima 2 stroke oil with VP racing fuel U2 to be exact.. that combo alone... is amazing and VP fuel u2 smells sooo amazing you end up just smelling it and trying to wear it as cologne .... i know i did .. best smelling fuel youll ever smell.. even my mom when she smells U2 she takes a deep breath and is like * WOW that gas smells great * lol

Smelling nice is great but what about protecting an engine at 20K rpm lol.

I have some of the amsoil saber that i got with the car, can i switch oils after it has been run with something else?

Your fine switching to another oil although I have heard great debates on going from synthetic to regular. I'm not a pro in the gas lube department, I just take advice from them. I don't see why changing oils would be any different then with the nitro's.

---------- Post added at 9:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:23 PM ----------

Which is nothing lol.

I would stick with synthetic if i did change, i will run the amsoil that i have then try the klotz and compare the 2.

That's a pretty expensive comparison as you won't see much difference in performance, you have to do a failure test and see which one blows up first lol. It's just an opinion as the other brands are extremely good indeed. I'm just giving my opinion on what I observed which was amazing, a quick turn on the lathe and we don't even need to replace parts, basically what I was told would happen if such an event were to occur and it did. All I know is that if something works great, I'm going to use it, if it substantially proves itself, then I'm going to recommend it! :)

Smelling nice is great but what about protecting an engine at 20K rpm lol.

Actually VP is probably the best protection you can use.. It burns WAYYYY cleaner than plain gas... and it keeps your carb jets cleaned..

In my opinion best fuel you can use for any gas running engine period. And the maxima oil is also top notch stuff.

Back