Sold / Found Beason's big a$$ sale. (rigs, parts, etc!!)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
am bump.... wow...

I know Blake, I can't believe it either. I told my buddy at work about the Summit but he just bought a triplex so I don't think there's much chance I'm gonna be able to drag him into the hobby for a while.

i can't believe it either josh.. with as much activity as that raffle had, yet noone wants to buy one for super cheep.. oh well. they are on CL now.. offers?

bike is sold, bump it up!!

pm bump.. this is a bit worrisome..

motor sold, AM bump

200 for the summit, i know its low, but times are tough and my wife would friggin kill me if she found out.

can't go lower then $300. thats $200 off new for a new rig.. these go for $499 on tower, i got that whole "break in" part out of the way for ya! (this was a joke..)

"sometimes its easier to apologize then ask for permission.."

:)

yes it is.

AM bump!

were do you live or how much would shippng be to phx, az 85022

i live south of houston, texas. Shipping looks like about $20, for priority. It depends on the box i can find that it will fit in. i may have to buy one from USPS, so i would say $25 max.

UPS or fedex may be cheaper, but i wont know till its packed.

Last edited:
you still have the boat forsale ? If you do its sold forshure, pm me your paypal adress
:first_place:

I've got a guy who might be inerested in the summit. just give me a day or two if it doesn't move here.

you still have the boat forsale ? If you do its sold forshure, pm me your paypal adress
:first_place:

i will see about shipping to Canada, but it may be expensive, and i know it will take awhile..

Still interested. Let me know.

bump this shee to tha roof!

(sorry)

summit sold local. bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back