Sold / Found Beason's big a$$ sale. (rigs, parts, etc!!)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is going to FORCE me to buy it....this is painful. What I actually wanted....oh if I had only waited 2 days....I need to sell something.

PM sent for the summit

still for sale. pm bump..

what am i doing wrong??

Nothin' man. You can't sell a cool all around rig in that good of condition any cheaper than that. If there is anybody that is looking for a badA electric monster truck this is the ticket. Spend $300 on what is basically a brand new truck and swap out the electronics for some billy-bad-A-brushless power.. whoa nelly! Giddy Up!

This is insane...every second he still has that thing for that price I am sitting here wringing my hand looking at what I have to sell to get it. AND BUMP for Beason!

i have a 2 channel one from my tc3 its a 27mhz am. i dont know if it has xstals. let me check.

18.00 shipped for the charger, 60 for the heli

you want both? i can package them together. 80 shipped for both.

evening bump.. cmon guys!!

wow.. nothing??

PM bump!!

noone wants a summit? or needs any of this stuff??

sucks man. I can't sell a mamba max with a castle bec for 100 shipped. Last year, a mamba alone listed for 100 would be gone in a day. Everyone is strapped for cash these days

i have the engine and mount. it will need the fuel tank and pipe. i think there is also a remote ignitor setup. i have the linkage i think. may need a servo plate. i personally think it would kick major A with a brushless setup and good lipo. any 10th scale setup should work and it would be a screamer!

evening bump. i dont want to put this stuff on ebay!! Craigslist tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back