Sold / Found Beason's big a$$ sale. (rigs, parts, etc!!)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beason

Bash, Fix, Repeat..
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ok so, its time to thin the heard. Its way to hot around here to enjoy myself outside, and 10 rigs is just to many. I just don't have the time to enjoy these so i want them to go to someone that will. Plus I'm looking into getting a boat and will have even less time until this winter.

Next is my rotofly. It has an new battery and charger, and comes RTF. I have another set of crash gear as this set is broke. I was able to get it to hover for a few seconds but that is as far as i got. I think it just needs adjustment. (tail rotor gain, etc) $100 plus shipping.

IMG_8369.gif

set of proline hammers with foams. good shape and good upgrade from stock! $20 plus shipping.

IMG_8372.gif

set of proline bowties. good tread, beads are a little rough. no foams. $20 plus ship.

IMG_8374.gif

More to come as i dig through the pile. Please feel free to make offers, the worst i will do is say no!!

Not looking for RC trades, of any kind.

Only trades i will entertain are a garmin nuvi 265wt in new or like new condition, Or Nissan Titan accessories.

I have good feedback here and on Ebay, so buy with confidence!! With the nature of the hobby, all items are sold as is. I tried to describe them to the best of my knowledge. I will include all items that i find that go along with these items as I'm going through the pile.

Please no lowballers.

Last edited:
AAAARGGGHG...why could you not have posted the Summit 2 days ago? I just bought a E-Maxx beacuse it was cheaper. Man, damn my luck. Oh yeah....if you don't know this guy...You CAN TRUST HIM!

send it back and buy mine :) i need caaaassshhhh! shipping to you would eat my lunch anyway.. move back to the states!!

what kind of batteries were you running in that boat, stick packs?

price on the boat shipped to LA? (70816)

Got anything nitro you're selling?

the bike could be set back to nitro fairly easlily. but i have no nitro to sell.. i will have some parts from previous nitro rigs soon, but most are stock stuff like arms, and towers.

price on the boat shipped to LA? (70816)

a quick check on usps says about 8 bux, but i need to find a box. i would say about $10 for shipping so $85 This thing would look SICK behind one of your scale rigs on a trailer!

Last edited:
do you have a 3 channel remote setup aka remote reciver crystals

Looking for anything in trades?

just what is listed..

Make offers guys!! i need to move this stuff, Daddys gotta pay the house note! :)

Ahh, sorry, didnt read that low. lol

more stuff added, price drop on summit.

Hey beason, those Bowties aren't 40's. They say 1079 on the sidewall, just standard Maxx size. If they had the foams, I probably take'm but....

oh, well they are wider then standard tires, but the sidewalls are set back to line up with smaller wheels. ill edit it.

AM bump.. make offers!!

I can't believe nobody is picking up this Summit. That's rediculous. That truck is practicaly brand new and 40% OFF RETAIL. I'm definately telling my buddy at work on Monday if this thing is still for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back