Baja!?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got to drive it again today. It had sat in my trunk for at least a week or so. Pulled it out, fired up first pull. Man I love these engines. So reliable and the damn thing is built like a tank. I jumped it a few times off of a few piles of dirt we have laying around the property. None of the jumps ended up good, but the damn thing just keeps going. Landed on the front wheel and kind of "hyper extended" the wheel and locked it to full turn. I pulled the wheels back to straight and it was fine (the jolt of the hit pushed it too far, and the turnbuckle got locked in place).

Makes me want to sell all of my nitro stuff and get another!

as fast eddy said the track in willits will let us run a baha class all we need is three and I have one and a team mate has one so any time you guys want lets us know and we will be there,they are going to redo the track this week but here is a link for some pics www.rcracers.org its well worth the trip!!!!

I don't know if I could even keep it on the track. Never been much of a racer, but I might try it!

Isnt it great to set the tune and not have to worry about it :)
Did you gut the exhaust can yet? It will give you more low end and its free.
http://www.largescaleforums.com/hpi-baja-5b/more-horsepower-using-the-stock-exhaust/

I have a set of Tarmac tires front and rear and love them for the street. It gets expensive but its worth it. Need to get tires, wheels, bead locks and rear foams.

Give your engine a gallon to loosen up and you will see a big difference in power. you have a 23 stock engine, UPS just delivered my 29 with a stuffed crank :D WHEELIES!!
hey fast eddy now I'm jelouse did you get the motor through your shop if so how much are they going for.....

could not take it found a deal on a new 29cc chrome motor for 250 shipped got it today now the build will be done this weekend I'm going to the coast to hang out and build and bash.....I will get some picts soon for ya all

pics to come of my SS shortly. Pretty nice little car- those sway bars *seem* to make a pretty good difference on the sucker.