1415 Mamba x combo BEC V¿

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KeepOnKeepnOn

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
Mamba x internal bec is rated at 8v. I running stock esc fan, hobby wing motor fan rated 8v, and feetch 35kg amazon special servo rated at 8v. My dumbo receiver is rated at 10v. Currently running stock mamba x voltage 5.5v. Can I up my internal bec voltage or is it gonna bottle neck my receiver being 10v and all. Cooolings good at the moment but I need more voltage to my servo. Not enough umpfff to keep the wheels turned during power. Have not had access to laptop till now. When summer hits I'm building some game changer type fans with an external bec. If I can up the internal voltage from 5.5v what voltage setting can I get away with till summer hits. Goal is to get more out of my servo. If I'm gonna stress my esc to much I will just run as is till summer. I'm aware that it depends on amp draw also but not sure how to figure that out. Thanx in advance as always.

Mamba x internal bec is rated at 8v. I running stock esc fan, hobby wing motor fan rated 8v, and feetch 35kg amazon special servo rated at 8v. My dumbo receiver is rated at 10v. Currently running stock mamba x voltage 5.5v. Can I up my internal bec voltage or is it gonna bottle neck my receiver being 10v and all. Cooolings good at the moment but I need more voltage to my servo. Not enough umpfff to keep the wheels turned during power. Have not had access to laptop till now. When summer hits I'm building some game changer type fans with an external bec. If I can up the internal voltage from 5.5v what voltage setting can I get away with till summer hits. Goal is to get more out of my servo. If I'm gonna stress my esc to much I will just run as is till summer. I'm aware that it depends on amp draw also but not sure how to figure that out. Thanx in advance as always.
Whatever your servo can handle, set it to that.

Your Rx isn't trying to pull 10v. It can handle 10v being pushed through it.

Cool! Much appreciated!