Baja!?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.21Rc10GT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hell yes fellas!!!

My friend and I just ordered our Bajas tonight!!!! I can't wait till they get here!!! There really isn't much more to say, is there? :celb2:

.21RC10GT,

You won't be disappointed man - there's just a huge difference between nitro and these gassers it's amazing!

-Michael

Welcome to the club.
We now have a reason to get together and do some bashing.
There is a track in Willits that will allow 1/5th scales to race.

Let us know if you need some help.
When you open the box, Take a big giant sniff of 5th it smells great!

Welcome to the club.
We now have a reason to get together and do some bashing.
There is a track in Willits that will allow 1/5th scales to race.

Let us know if you need some help.
When you open the box, Take a big giant sniff of 5th it smells great!

LOL...

Drooooool... Drooool ....
This hurts fellas!

Man, I cannot wait till they get here!!! So painful to have to wait... Ed, can you get parts for them? Have you broken anything yet?

Heh, I just ordered a Jetpro v3 for it already. The RC bug is kicking in! I can't wait!!! The baja should be here by mid next week. How long would the battery pack take to charge with a good peak charger? 6 Hours is too long to wait!!!

Well, the people shipped it out today, supposedly... Should be here on monday... Its killing me!!!

Darn, UPS has it for Tuesday now!!! Waiting is the worst part!

I hear you on that!!!
I ordered in a 4 hp 29 engine and some other goodies. They will be here?? Tues or Wed. WAAAA!!!!! Dont you feel like a kid a few days till X-Mass? :D

Hahaha, nice man. They sound awesome, and look awesome but are just too darn expensive for me. Have fun, be sure to post up some good video of it for us!

Lol..yeah, waiting is the hardest part. D- you know the packages gotta be signed for, right? Lol..you also know that means you need to be over at my house to wait all day Tuesday to try to catch the UPS guy (if he drops ticket and runs I'll chase his ass down!).

Lol..and yeah, we'll post vids: )

Got em today!! All I can say is WOW!!! Had to mess with the needles a little bit, but got em running great! Beat the hell outta them, and they just came back for more! I think the first thing I'll need is tires!

Well, this morning... RAIN! If it dries up enough, I will be out running today! I put in the onlybatterypacks.com 4300mah pack for the reciever, but the leads were too short, so I cut the ones off of the old pack and extended them. Problem solved! Man, I beat the hell out of that thing yesterday. Flipped, crashed, you name it, it did it, and it didn't break. I don't know if I will be playing with nitro for a while :celebrate3: :badair:

Isnt it great to set the tune and not have to worry about it :)
Did you gut the exhaust can yet? It will give you more low end and its free.
http://www.largescaleforums.com/hpi-baja-5b/more-horsepower-using-the-stock-exhaust/

I have a set of Tarmac tires front and rear and love them for the street. It gets expensive but its worth it. Need to get tires, wheels, bead locks and rear foams.

Give your engine a gallon to loosen up and you will see a big difference in power. you have a 23 stock engine, UPS just delivered my 29 with a stuffed crank :D WHEELIES!!

000_1086.jpg

000_1085.jpg

Lol..there's .21's shoes, my kid, and our new friends :) Had a blast with those things. The first thing I did to make mine go faster- I primered the body. I figure- the honda kids around town do it- it'll work for a Baja, right? Lol..truth be told just needed a way to tell these things around. Wonderful whips, they are- great in every aspect save the radio gear. Gonna take vids when they're better outfitted for the dirt : )

Man, I just broke mine last night... Landed wrong, and broke the front knuckle and the antenna tube (figures)... I will be ordering some back ups! What a blast!

Yep, I ordered from them earlier today. I should be back in business next week! Very fun RC for sure. Can't wait to bash it some more!

Here are some pics that I took today.

Baja3.jpg

Baja2.jpg

Baja1.jpg

Very very fun RC. I am going to go drive it around now... :)