Baja Truck Body

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
In Memoriam
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
Anyone seen these lids yet? A whole new monster look to a Baja.

TT-5.jpg

TT-6.jpg

Ya I have seen them ...good luck on getting one..I think they are very hard yo get!!!!!!

I caught this on LSF, and it really impressed me. He's got his hands full trying to get orders out just in Arizona. Apparently they will soon try to make them available in Lexan.

I happened to wander over to LSF just to buy 2 lottery tickets to that beautiful engine.

I always thought if you got a body that would overhang the chassis enough to hide that its a buggy it you look exactly like a truck. That just showed me. Looks killer to.

I like the look of the body... but it totally looks off scale with those tires/rims. Like a revo 2.5 with a LST2 body on it.

Those are probably 40 series moabs aren't they? Those aren't small tires at all... but man, that's a big body on a big friggen buggy.

Sure is a sweet looking body though.

I really want one of those in Lexan! It would be a fun project to paint!

I actually think it looks great with that size tire. It looks half way between a desert runner and a street car.
On a roll-over, it looks like everything would be totally protected.

Man I wish I wouldn't have seen this. Thanks a lot Rolex, I avoided spending the money on the Baja 5b by telling myself that I wanted to wait until they had a truck out. Now I'm gonna have another addiction, and I've already got so many that I'm having to set up a sub-nitro addiction management system.

-Nitro RC addiction
-T-Maxx Addiction
-HPI Savage addiction
-Mini Addiction
-Electric addiction
-and now... Big Scale gas addiction!

LOL sign me up for the help on the Big Scale gas addiction as well as the "Bling it on!" addiction.

But Rolex, the 5b isn't nitro; it's gas.