.32 RacersEdge Engine

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mugen MTX-2

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey,

Anyone know the specs of this engine? had a look around but couldn't find anything.

Hp, RPM etc?

sounds like a very nice engine...could be worth while replacing the VZB in my Kanai (I just bash, no racing).

I was thinking the exact same thing when i saw that... I thought Orion was gonna come out with the .32 before anyone, but i guess not...

I Went To Hobby town Today And The Dude Was Talking About A wasp 32 Or 42 Fuel Injection engine. My Dad heard Them (His Ears Arent Very good) So It Was Prolly a 32 I'm Not Sure Though I wasn't There. The Dude Said It Was Like 700 Dollars!!!
It Might Of Been A 42 Too! That Wuld Be Sweet!!! I Guess Either way I Need to Start Saving. Lol

Last edited:
Mugen MTX-2 said:
Hey,

Anyone know the specs of this engine? had a look around but couldn't find anything.

Hp, RPM etc?

sounds like a very nice engine...could be worth while replacing the VZB in my Kanai (I just bash, no racing).

Dude Its a 32 No Matter What Its Gonna Be Pimp!!! Try RacersEdge.com they have a Link On The Bottom Of Some Thread Pages...

price on the .32 racers edge engine should be right over 200

The collari .32 is out now... i think its like 3.65hp and 36,000rpms... awesome!

MAD-MAXX said:
I Went To Hobby town Today And The Dude Was Talking About A wasp 32 Or 42 Fuel Injection engine. My Dad heard Them (His Ears Arent Very good) So It Was Prolly a 32 I'm Not Sure Though I wasn't There. The Dude Said It Was Like 700 Dollars!!!
It Might Of Been A 42 Too! That Wuld Be Sweet!!! I Guess Either way I Need to Start Saving. Lol

The 42 was probably a plane engine he was over hearing. Don't they run fuel injection on some of the top end plane engines?

They do, but I didn't find a 42 sized one.
http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXALM8&P=7

.21Rc10GT said:
The collari .32 is out now... i think its like 3.65hp and 36,000rpms... awesome!
is it easier to tune then the .30?

AC48 said:
Link to Collari .32??

can't seem to find one... Its not on Werksracing.com, but there is an add in the RCCA mag for it. :shrug:

That .32 sounds pretty sweet, maybe later on down the road i'll buy it for my RS4 2 ;)

olds97_lss said:
The 42 was probably a plane engine he was over hearing. Don't they run fuel injection on some of the top end plane engines? [/url]

I believe OS has a few fuel injection engines as well as YS. So yes, there are fuel injected plane engines, and they're not necessarily big engines. YS' is a 1.40 or 1.60 size engine.

Yeah its not a collari .32 you guys are seeing its a sirio .32, collari/sirio same damn poop!

maxxFX said:
Yeah its not a collari .32 you guys are seeing its a sirio .32, collari/sirio same damn poop!

Actually, its a Collari, end of discussion. :boxing:

Find a link! lol, I wanna see this thing. Does it have a gold heatsink? If so then its Collari. I own a Collari engine and they are not the same as Sirio, but they do produce their enignes in the same place I believe. My engine came with a Sirio carb but the actual engine is different than any Sirio engine I have seen.

Can you put a P/S engine in the K Buggy. You can't put one in a prospec...(i learned the hard waylol)

I just searched collari's web site with no luck. I'm going to ask the correct people and get an answer for yous guys.

they are coming out with a .32 , just looked thru my distributors site, i dont have any of the details though