2013 RCNitroTalk Fantasy Football League

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone interested in the Pick em challenge that Woodie had last year? I would love to play again.

Tom

Here we go.......tonight's the night! Football!

My line up is set, I don't have a ton of faith in my team though.

Is anyone interested in the Pick em challenge that Woodie had last year? I would love to play again.

Tom

Tom I didn't even think about starting that one back up due to the lackluster attendance we had last year.

I've got a few plans for next year that might just improve the participation in both the pick'em challenge and the fantasy team.

Joe your team has its work cut out for them after Payton's performance tonight....although I would love to see Breez throw 7 td's!

No kidding, barring a miracle I dont see me winning this one. Great way to start the season :\ Couldnt at least one of those tds manning threw have been to Decker? I mean cmon, Decker sucked last night!!! :angry:

Tom I didn't even think about starting that one back up due to the lackluster attendance we had last year.

I've got a few plans for next year that might just improve the participation in both the pick'em challenge and the fantasy team.

Groovy! Thanks bro!

BTW... I'm glad I am not playing you this week!!!

Last edited:
No kidding, barring a miracle I dont see me winning this one. Great way to start the season :\ Couldnt at least one of those tds manning threw have been to Decker? I mean cmon, Decker sucked last night!!! :angry:

Dude... that was one awesome show of firepower from Manning last night. I wouldn't hang my head to low if I lost that way. It was history last night and nobody could have predicted that!

Dude... that was one awesome show of firepower from Manning last night. I wouldn't hang my head to low if I lost that way. It was history last night and nobody could have predicted that!

Except for me... that's why I drafted Manning. :D

Watch out Lexington Ponies coming through!!!

Except for me... that's why I drafted Manning. :D

Watch out Lexington Ponies coming through!!!

Of course it is easy for me to say... My QB doesn't have to overcome an almost 50 point deficit! :stick:

Hey Mike, are banned members still aloud to play. I think GoDale needs a time out! :hehe:

That's alright... I still have to play you Joe... I can assure you that Matt Ryan will not put 50 pts on the board!

I managed to get a win but man my team was disappointing! Hopefully things will get better or it will be a long season!

Any other week I would have had a decent week, but no way was I gonna make up the deficit from Peytons record tying game. Bummer though, starting out where I finished off last season, at the bottom.

Horrible first week for me. Two guys who didn't even touch the ball, one who fumbled not once, but TWICE. He never made up for that. And a defense who came out on fire and left smoldering on the sidelines... I have a relatively good team, though without Colin Kaepernick I wouldn't have done nearly as good as I did.

Back