2013 RCNitroTalk Fantasy Football League

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey i never got my decals from last year ????

the first game of the season is Sept 5th Bronco's VS Ravens, so it will have to be before the 5th!

The 4th works for me too or 9pm on the 3rd also works for me.

Tom

the first game of the season is Sept 5th Bronco's VS Ravens, so it will have to be before the 5th!

No doubt, definitely got to do it before the first game.

Although I really like the original date best, what if we did it Aug 29th? Thursday is the only night of the week I don't have football practice with Joey. Weekend nights are good for me too. I do like the 9pm eastern time.

---------- Post added at 4:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:16 PM ----------

But if we move it to 10pm I am good with that almost any night.

You guys pick date. I'll just autodraft if I need to. My work schedule is too screwed up, and I'm in bed at 7pm cst if I have to work the next day. I didn't realize the first game was on the 5th, and the 29th I have to work to following day. The next weekday option for me would be the 22nd. The 25th is also an option for me, if it works for anybody else.

The next weekday option for me would be the 22nd. The 25th is also an option for me, if it works for anybody else.

Both those work for me, especially the 25th, I like the 25th. But we'll have to see when Tom can get his woman to let him have his balls :D

any day or time will work for me!

Both those work for me, especially the 25th, I like the 25th. But we'll have to see when Tom can get his woman to let him have his balls :D

Sunday the 25th works for me too. Or the 29th. Both dates work as long as it is around the 9pm est time frame.

Aug 25th at 9:00pm is out. In fact the only time even remotely available around that time frame on the 25th is either 4:45pm and earlier or 11:00pm or later.

Pick another date and or time, for now I'm going to hold on to our current 9:00pm time on the 1st.

August 29th @ 9:30pm is available, or at least at this moment. Good?

I'll have to autodraft, unless we can start it at 6:pm cst.

Draft date has been changed... Thu Aug 29 9:30pm EDT

Cmon....there has to be a few more of you guys out there that want to play? This is a blast guys, one of the best fantasy leagues I have ever played in.

Yep funnest league around and you get to come here and talk smack afterwards!

Back